Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Long-time members should gladly accept the appropriate punishment for bumping old threads with nonsense posts that are relevant to nothing.

:imp:
I volunteer myself as the punisher, in this scenario. I will brutally deny them their cocktail privileges for 48 hours.

Someone has to do it. I know it's harsh, but it's for the greater good.

There'll be people across the globe standing around in evening attire with no clue what to do with themselves until the dinner gong sounds and the Majordomo announces dinner is served.

They may well get their heads together and decided to invade a mid sized European country to kill some time.

Reactions: nicnic

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There'll be people across the globe standing around in evening attire with no clue what to do with themselves until the dinner gong sounds and the Majordomo announces dinner is served.

They may well get their heads together and decided to invade a mid sized European country to kill some time.
They should be grateful that I didn't decide to remove their cock privileges, instead.

Reactions: Bonfire

They should be grateful that I didn't decide to remove their cock privileges, instead.

Please give me a good 24 hours notice before you do please.

It'll give me time to bunker down with enough books and wine to last until the radiation
gets within tolerable limits.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Please give me a good 24 hours notice before you do please.

It'll give me time to bunker down with enough books and wine to last until the radiation
gets within tolerable limits.
I would like to join you in the bunker, if possible. I will want to hide from the destruction I've wrought.

I shall bring only the finest wines and my copy of the Kama Sutra.

Clever clogs!
*face palms*
Of course bring it...and a twister game.
I'm sure you don't need me to point out the obvious connections.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Clever clogs!
*face palms*
Of course bring it...and a twister game.
I'm sure you don't need me to point out the obvious connections.
I love Twister! Written in the fine print of the rule book, I recently discovered that you're supposed to play in the nude. It adds so much depth to the game!

I love Twister! Written in the fine print of the rule book, I recently discovered that you're supposed to play in the nude. It adds so much depth to the game!

AND if it's in the rules it behoves us to adhere to them in letter and spirit. ;)