How big do you like it?

gigantikok: I've kinda asked this question before, but it was slightly misinterpretted. Out of curiousity, a question for men and women, what size cock do you prefer? Are you 12"+ super size queen/king? Do you like pretty well hung at 9-10 inches? Would u look for above average at around 8 inches long? Or would u go for a more modest endowement? I guess in a nutshell, what size do you perfer in a partner?...dont get me wrong, i am not saying that you LOOK for this size in partners or that it is the most important aspect in a lover, but if you had a choice what would u go for?

chicago_girl: Given the choice I prefer between 8-9 inches. That could change because I've never been with anyone larger than that.

sammygirly: Yup, if I had to set a preference....I prefer under 10 inches.

Lovembig: My boyfriend is a bit too big for me and sex can sometimes be a bit painful. I would have to say no more than 8 inches. Big enough, but not too big. :p

sfsbdgb: I think anything over 8 ..I would think at some point it'd be too BIG!!! I think the best is Thick though!! :eek:

kyle: And I'm sure I've said it somewhere before ...

My boyfriend is very big and the best lover I've ever had. However, the second best was easily below average. Dick size isn't important to me.

sammygirly: Yes, agreed - it's definately girth I prefer over length. Yum

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=sammygirly link=board=meetgreet;num=1051259021;start=0#2 date=04/25/03 at 06:29:26]Yup, if I had to set a preference....I prefer under 10 inches.[/quote]

*sob* And here I am at ten and a half.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=jonb link=board=meetgreet;num=1051259021;start=0#8 date=04/26/03 at 15:27:47]

*sob* And here I am at ten and a half.[/quote]

Don't cry, dude; I'm still here for you. I can help you keep up your ... uh ... "spirits"! :D

gigantikok: [quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=meetgreet;num=1051259021;start=0#7 date=04/26/03 at 11:35:28]I enjoy a cock that is 10" x 6½". Why? Because that is the size of my boyfriend's dong. But, of course, his genital endowment has nothing to do with the reason he's my boyfriend.[/quote]

that is exactly why i was careful to phrase the question the way i did or else i felt like i'd start getting lectures from people about how cock size is nothing compared to personality. Im just curious to see what is too big for most people. From what ive gathered it seems as thought there is a general consensus that 9"+ isnt very desirable.

sammygirly: Careful on your conclusions - it wasn't said that 9+ isn't desirable, just not the preference.

For instance, I "prefer" men with dark hair and light eyes, but that doesn't mean I don't "desire" some men of the lighter hair, darker eyed variety.

And jonb, as long as you're careful and skilled at how you work that 10.5, I'm sure it's desirable honey...look, DMW wants you :D

rainfletcher: I'm wondering how much experience doesn't have to do with this question?

For example, take a girl has only been with men with average, 6 inch dicks. While her experiences haven't been great with these men, who can she tell whether she likes / preferes men with 8 or 9 inch dicks?

Moreover, most women have trouble with a large penis for the first few weeks (or months :)). After one time with a large penis, unless the guy was very patient and gentle, she might decide that she only liked average dicks. But if her first large dick was attached to a gentleman, and if they'd been together for awhile and she got used to the size. Well, then her perspective might be somewhat different.

My own experience is that women prefer a gentlemen, first and last. And I've always been told that size doesn' matter....and I'm told that right up until they see my dick. All of the sudden, the perspective changes somewhat....:) So who knows?