How big is enough ?

B_chubsy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jermained, not sure if you are being serious but if you want to know the truth from a woman I can assure you that size has nothing to do with orgasm, believe me! Don't get me wrong, it is a lovely feeling to have a big one inside you but that has nothing to do with reaching the big O, I have been with really small guys who had no trouble getting me there. Hubby finds it much easier to get me off with his tongue and in full sex i need to feel the guys pubic bone against mine which means full penetration, I can see some of the bigger guys on here having trouble doing that!!

So, to sum up, firstly stop worrying, you are plenty big enough, secondly as some people have already mentioned, take your time, use your tongue and fingers and most importantly, grind your pubic bone into hers!:wink:

K x

jermained

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Jermained, not sure if you are being serious but if you want to know the truth from a woman I can assure you that size has nothing to do with orgasm, believe me! Don't get me wrong, it is a lovely feeling to have a big one inside you but that has nothing to do with reaching the big O, I have been with really small guys who had no trouble getting me there. Hubby finds it much easier to get me off with his tongue and in full sex i need to feel the guys pubic bone against mine which means full penetration, I can see some of the bigger guys on here having trouble doing that!!

So, to sum up, firstly stop worrying, you are plenty big enough, secondly as some people have already mentioned, take your time, use your tongue and fingers and most importantly, grind your pubic bone into hers!:wink:

K x

Well you know what the problem is ? The pubic bones grind in positions like the cowgirl and stuff.. My cock though curves down so REVERSE cowgirl does it , so in that position my balls will hit her pubic bone,..:confused:

As i see it, with my cock , i shouldn't have sex face to face, only positions like reverse cowgirl and doggie.. am i right ?:confused:

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The pleasure that a big cock brings id psychological. That doesn't mean that it isn't real, but if some one wants big dick than I think that it will be harder to please them. having said all that, just remember that there's more than one way to skin a cat. Anyone who isn't interested in experimenting is probably going to be boring in the long run, or just not meant for you to begin with.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, for one, the "need" to bottom out a vagina is a myth. It's a male right of passage rather than a female necessity or for most even desire. Cervix pounding hurts, you know.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
depends on the woman. even the most quiet ones will tell/show if their pussy feels full. some tell you at the beginning, some the next morning, some never mention it, but keep wanting your cock.

B_chubsy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, another good point, "fullness" is much more dependent on length than girth. 5x6>6x5

Sorry honey, totally disagree, for me girth is more important if i want to feel full, a 10incher that was only 1" wide would do nothing other than hurt, like being stabbed! Obviously long AND thick would do the trick but lengthwise there really is a limit to what we girls can take without it getting uncomfortable. Girth for me every time!!:redface:

jermained

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sorry honey, totally disagree, for me girth is more important if i want to feel full, a 10incher that was only 1" wide would do nothing other than hurt, like being stabbed! Obviously long AND thick would do the trick but lengthwise there really is a limit to what we girls can take without it getting uncomfortable. Girth for me every time!!:redface:

And how much can u handle?

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

QFT.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, another good point, "fullness" is much more dependent on length than girth. 5x6>6x5

WRONG WRONG. for some of us girth is where its at. for me and other female friends of mine we all agree that girth is the ultimate pleasure,

but a very good try symphonic. LOL. different stokes for different folks i guess huh?

Last edited:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not sure, hubby is 7.5 to 8 and thick and i take him no trouble, never had anyone bigger!

yeah i know the feeling my hubby is 8 L x 7 thick, had them longer and wasn't fun at all especially when the guy didn't know how to use it proper no fun just pain during and after. hubby's size is perfect for me so wouldn't wont anything longer. and also wouldn't want to be stretched any wider than he already does me id break in two probably LOL.