How big is "hung"?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by BIGdkluver, Apr 28, 2010.

1. BIGdkluver

Gold Member

Exactly how big does a man's penis have to be to correctly classify the man as being "hung"? And is there a difference between "hung" and "well hung"?

First of all, I always thought that the term hung refered to the size of the soft penis, not the erect one. Secondly, the word hung itself should logically refer to how many inches of soft penis "hang downward" when the penis is completely soft (flaccid).

So, for me, a man can be considered "hung" if his soft penis hangs down at least 5 or 6 inches. Anything more than that would definitely be "well hung." For example, I work with a married male friend (about 40 yo, 6'1", muscular body, blonde buzz-cut hair, very handsome) whose thick penis, when SOFT, hangs down 7 1/2".

Now to me, THAT is well hung!! :smile:

What do you guys think?

2. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Many Years Ago the Packard Motor Car Company had this Motto:

"Ask The Man Who Owns One."

From My Own Point of View, I consider myself "Hung."

By the way, the Automobile I drove to receive my Driver's License was a 1949 Packard Clipper - Four Door Sedan.

3. alex8.5

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm 8.5" soft, and almost 10.5" hard. I consider myself well hung, so does my BF

4. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    8.5 Soft is excessive.

5. pcghabsy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yeah, depends on personal view. It's not something that can have a definition.

6. whatis1

whatis1 New Member

8.0+ is hung

7. marriedasian

marriedasian Member

Albums:
    "hung" to me just means that a guy has a big cock when erect in reference to the general opinion. so if a guy is like 7+ then he's hung.

8. the_reverend

Gold Member

it's a colloquial term with no set definition, so it varies from person to person. i'm usually only about 4 soft, but 7 hard...so by your definition i'm not hung, but by someone else's (marriedasian's, for instance), i am. and to my last three girlfriends, i was WELL hung. ;) none of you are wrong, none of you are right. it's kind of like asking "how smart do you have to be to be considered brilliant?" there's no real empirical standard at work here.

9. Curiousguy01

Curiousguy01 New Member

Albums:
    the term hung obviously means hung... the penis hangs... a large penis hangs lower... hence the name, when truthfully refered to, it means when not erect and your large, since thats the most common state. Idk why i bothered making this point but the word obviously came from flaccid. though it's typically understood that a large one should be large when flaccid too, though this isn't always true and we know this.

Draft saved Draft deleted