How Can I Collect/Save Cum?

golondrina

1st Like
Media
A long distance partner of mine wants me to collect and save some of my cum to be sent and used for erotic, kinky, non-reproductive uses. Anyone have experience or advice on the best way to do this? What kind of container? How to get it into the container-- direct shoot, or collect and transfer?-- best storage environment-- will it keep its consistency?

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
A long distance partner of mine wants me to collect and save some of my cum to be sent and used for erotic, kinky, non-reproductive uses. Anyone have experience or advice on the best way to do this? What kind of container? How to get it into the container-- direct shoot, or collect and transfer?-- best storage environment-- will it keep its consistency?

the same way you transport any biological sample, little tiny tubes with twist caps. The ones used for saliva tests are a good example. Maybe if you searched for test tubes with caps?
If you are a dribbler, no problem with collection. Otherwise, shoot into something else and pour into tube but you will lose some so you could use a medicine dropper. Search for that too.
Storage will probably cost you. Some dudes freeze the stuff so you would have to include those little Polar Pack ice bags or some such. But it will pretty much just dry up anyway just like it does on your cum rag!

In any case, imagine if you received a small package in the mail, opened it and found . . . .
:eek1:

Denverbearmark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Normal home freezer is fine to store it, since it is not for reproductive use. Store in whatever hits your fancy. I have seen it in a small plastic container, a condom rolled up over some sort of holder so it can be used as a devil dick, (frozen cum dildo), a serious of used condoms that can then be thawed out and used for what ever, and ice cube trays. Consistency does change a bit, but how else are you going to get enough cum saved up to do kinky fun stuff with?

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Normal home freezer is fine to store it, since it is not for reproductive use. Store in whatever hits your fancy. I have seen it in a small plastic container, a condom rolled up over some sort of holder so it can be used as a devil dick, (frozen cum dildo), a serious of used condoms that can then be thawed out and used for what ever, and ice cube trays. Consistency does change a bit, but how else are you going to get enough cum saved up to do kinky fun stuff with?

What kind of kinky stuff you got in mind there Bear?

Denverbearmark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Besides devil's dick, which I have not done, only have seen on net and heard about from kinky friends, wearing it, eating a bunch of cum at one time, using as lube, what else is cum good for? Lots of things probably!

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Besides devil's dick, which I have not done, only have seen on net and heard about from kinky friends, wearing it, eating a bunch of cum at one time, using as lube, what else is cum good for? Lots of things probably!

Making your subs eat cum popsicles. Cumsicles.

Last edited:

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
First of all...ew. I suggest those vacuum seal bags. Its a regular baggie but you put a little thingie over the hole and it sucks out all the excess air. Keeps your carrots fresh, and probably your semen too.

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
First of all...ew. I suggest those vacuum seal bags. Its a regular baggie but you put a little thingie over the hole and it sucks out all the excess air. Keeps your carrots fresh, and probably your semen too.

Hahaha I love it!

I have no clue how far the OP intends to ship the jizz. I know they can deliver fresh flowers and chocolates kinda far. Call a florist and see how they do it hahaha. Or call a hospital and say you are trying to figure out a way to send your sperm to your fiance so she can artifically inseminate herself since you are too poor to get it done at a clinic. Let me know what they say. I wonder if they actually get calls like that. I feel bad because the ones that answer the phones there are the elderly volunteers around these parts lol.