how do bottoms behave when getting it?

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2009
Posts
1,418
Media
0
Likes
39
Points
73
Location
Birmingham, UK
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Gender
Male
Of course porn is not realistic, but i find most bottoms in it stay quiet whilst getting it.

people have different sexual responses obviously, but i would have thought getting and feeling the cock on the prostate would make more reaction than that.

in general, does a bottom's reaction differ and do many moan?
 
Just like people, they vary. Some lie there silent and inert, others get enthusiastic and noisy. Some bellow and buck...

I was shagging my guy the other day and at first I was a little put off by the sounds of chattering passers-by outside his windows. But then he got moaning and shouting Oh My God, etc. We got lost in the moment and when we finally fell silent, I remarked "It's gone quiet outside". :biggrin1:
 
Last edited:
I would hate it if a guy sat there silently and took it. Id want them to at least pretend theyre havin a good time haha. Personally when I bottom I go crazy lol u cant stop me bouncin on a big dick once Ive started!
 
I would hate it if a guy sat there silently and took it. Id want them to at least pretend theyre havin a good time haha. Personally when I bottom I go crazy lol u cant stop me bouncin on a big dick once Ive started!

I love your username. I used to listen to that on headphones in 1973!
 
If it's a guy I'm really into I am crazy....I enjoy moving around, different positions and am a bit greedy. I'll move around quite a bit and once I find a spot that does it for me, I generally will "become his to do as he will". I'm such a slut! *evil grins*
 
Personally I like to show some enthusiasm and love to moan like a sult. I love to push back hard to make sure I get every last bit of cock in me too. I love it a bit rough too and try my best to encourage the top to be nasty.
 
Have to admit that i'm very vocal ,moans ,groans , even screams on occasion , especially when i'm being hammered by by a really huge cock .Of course this can play havoc with discretion , so it's always good to have a nice fresh,clean pillow to bite on .
 
I try to respond to what the top seems to want, but I LOVE a really verbal top...nasty talk is great, but what REALLY trips my trigger is a guy who instead speaks very clinically!!
 
Only bottomed for one guy (quite a few times though) - unfortunately, I make quite a bit of noise. He got into it, just had to watch out where we were when it happened.
 
Of course porn is not realistic, but i find most bottoms in it stay quiet whilst getting it.

people have different sexual responses obviously, but i would have thought getting and feeling the cock on the prostate would make more reaction than that.

in general, does a bottom's reaction differ and do many moan?

In porn movies the guy who is the bottom usually is quiet and takes it good because they use an oitment type cream in his anus to numb it inside so he wont feel pain
 
Why don't I notice bottoms leaking precum while their prostate is having so much fun. I'd think that would be a normal plus.
 
Last edited:
Each person (male or female) receiving anal reacts differently. As for guys, I've had what would be considered an average amount of noise. Moans, breathing hard, stuff like that. No screaming "YES! YES! YES!". Now, when I've received anal, I usually moan and encourage them on.
 
I think it depends on how aroused you are and how good the overall sex is. When I receive my partner, I usually find myself moaning and groaning without even realising it. As far as porn is concerned, you normally see the receiver doesn't even have an erection. That's probably because they could be filming for a while to get a mixture of scenes in and there's only so much excitement in it. I guess it can get quite clinical at times.