Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hello, I was thinking about the way I stoke my dick. I'm uncut so I stroke it with my right hand, all the fist on my dick and I grab my dick just where my head starts so that when I stroke it using my foreskin is what goes on to caress my head.
I have try pulling my skin all the way down,as if I'm cut, and stroke it the same way but without using my foreskin and I either come too fast or my dick becomes too sensitive.
So I was wondering, how does cut guys jerk off? Can you guys share how you do it, cut or uncut, it doesn't matter.

I hopw I explained myself. :smile:

MrToolhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My hand is at the bottom of my shaft and I use my left hand. That is because I am doing the one handed typing method most of the time. I am uncut but don't pull my skin all the way down.

DocMongoose

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm uncut and left-handed, so the top of my left hand goes just under my head and the right hand below that, which is enough to cover everything but the head and very bottom - which is just enough room to go up and down as far as my foreskin allows, which lets me squeeze nice and hard.

lonerider

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well when I feel it start to stir, I grab it with my left hand at the best, wrapping around it and pump away, haha. I wish I had foreskin, that's one thing I'm envious about uncut guys having. Usually I have to make time to jerk off, because I do it like 3 or 4 times a day. Sometimes I use lube, sometimes not, it depends on how horny I am. If I use lube, I use more of a milking action and it gets even thicker than normal.

uncutguy37

Legendary Member
Media
uncut here too, I jack mine with the skin over the head, grip it around the head and slide the skin back and fourth, after it gets nice and wet with precum it slides easy, while I'm strokin it, you can see the tip of my head.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I use a variety of methods. Two Hands, One Hand. Left or Right Hand. Sometimes fast and some times slow.

It just depends.

No matter how, it is always fun.

Enjoy life.

Pulling back the skin and stroking it over the head with some pressure is also very effective to bring a shoot out.

D_Ernest Porknine

Experimental Member
Media
I am cut and use a rather tight grip on my cock. I've tried using lube and letting my cock slide through my fist but I've found I need a tighter feel to get off. Perhaps that is why I have trouble cumming via intercourse as a pussy never seems to be tight enough to give me the same satisfaction.

luvmycock

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm cut. I try to stroke ambidextrously but favor my left since thats the hand I write with. I start off slow at the base of my cock and pull up, watching as my hand slides over the veins that are now throbbing on my cock. I slide back down, then back up and flip over and backhand stroke myself. By this point it is feeling really good, so good I let out a guttural sigh. "uhg," I grab at my pulsating balls and give them a tug. While stroking with my left, I'm rubbing my chest with my right hand. Feeling my tight abs, caressing the back of my thigh and feeling my buttocks. Now my right hand is gripping the base, while tickling the balls and my left hand is sliding up, down and going round and a round. More sighs escape my lips as I'm trying to hold back the inevitable. Then I backhand corkscrew my head and the sensation becomes to great! My sighs have morphed into gasps and I'm squirming, trying to contain myself but I know it's a lost cause. I stroke vigorously now alternating hands, using which ever one will bring me to the point of no return. I let out a loud moan "aaaahhh," and spew out white goodness all over my chest and stomach. Heavy breaths fill the air as I close my eyes and think about the next time I will handle myself. :wank:

how was that?

Guill

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Cut. I usually just use my right hand (dominant), make a ring using my thumb and first finger (other fingers follower the pointer finger but not as tight) right below the glans and move up and down from there. The motion goes about an 1-2 inches down the shaft, about to the scar and up onto the glans about half way. Always dry.

D_Esau Prepuce

Experimental Member
Media
i do it 2 hand i put my left hand at the base and my right hand above it and i stroke at the same time~ Makes it more pleasurable for me doing it one hand it can take me ages to orgasm.

dr_pepper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I usually use my right hand. And to add to things I like to grab my dick so that my hand is like it was someone else, pulling on me.