How does it feel?

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How does it feel knowing men and women look at your pics and get horny?

I was talking to someone on here and he told me he jacks off to my pics. Surprisingly, I never thought about that before and the thought is so fucking hot. I go through the gallery and if I see a pic I like, I will comment on exactly what I think about it and sometimes what I would like to do.

I love reading those comments on my pics and I also love knowing the man with the hard dick is reading what I would do to him.

So...all you exhibitionists, do you get off on people getting off on your pics?

finlandboi

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Pretty much the same with me as pieter. The comments are mostly flattering, but sometimes I get excited if it's from a person I think is really hot :p

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of my fantasies is to have a woman masturbating in front of me while she watches me play with my cock. So...Yeah...it might be a couple of steps away, but it gets me excited to think that some woman is looking at my cock pictures while she is playing with herself.

vergax

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me it is almost like in real life when somebody makes some compliment:
If i believe the compliment is genuine, i get flattered no matter who says it, but if on top of that the person is hot, i go red hot as well!! eheh

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've decided I must be a bit of an exhibitionist to have posted pics and vids of me pleasuring myself. This despite my being a bit shy in person. I definitely welcome comments. And it's an odd but genuine sort of thrill when people tell me they're getting off to my pics or videos.

Some of my vids have over a thousand viewings with only a couple of comments, though. Lots of quiet viewing! I sometimes wish there were more comments, but I understand that some folks just want to watch and not be heard from.

SmeeAgain

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To be honest: Yes, it would make me happy/horny/whatever to know people like my body and cock. BUT since i got a rating of 10 in each picture and i see enough comments like "oh, thats so hot" on really disgusting girls (and probably guys, but as a straight guy i won't judge this) on this and similar sites i guess it's really simple to arouse lots of users, and for that there is no thrill in it. It's not that i beg for worse ratings, but as a matter of fact it would spice up this whole thing if users where more demanding...

It's awesome! Never really thought of that before....haha