how fast does your smegma develop?

B_hung1988

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
ever since I was 11 years old I have produced a large amount of smegma, I can clean my foreskin in the early morning and by the evening it's like I never washed that day. It's not a problem because my girlfriend likes the smell of it for some reason.

Reactions: Thicknveinycock

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is an interesting question.
The answer depends very much on whether you are circumcised or not. Another factor believe it or not, it what you eat.
Avoid meats and processed foods.

Also the tiniest bit of residue from the last time you ejaculated will cause smegma, or at least an unpleasant odor to form very quickly. Wash your penis everytime you ejaculate. Sometimes just precum can cause the problem, although it seems to take more precum and a longer time for this to happen. Frequently during the week, and randomly, I go to use the bathroom and find my "foreskin area" and head (I am circumcised but with some extra skin) literaly full of precum - and I very rarely can imagine why. If this happens to you, make sure you are checking and washing.

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Although I keep the foreskin retracted the sulcus is not exposed. Thus I keep my glans and sulcus clean by washing them about 2x a day. It is true that any remains of sperm or precum can produce odor.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think smegma is a build up of dead skin cells plus (I think it's called) sebum - the skin's natural moisturiser/lubricant which is abundant in the area. I used to be very self conscious about smegma. I felt that spontaneous sex was out of the question unless I had washed my cock within the last hour. That was one of the reasons I had myself circumcised (when I was 30).

So smegma is a thing of the past for me, thank goodness, but of course I still wash regularly because, even without smegma, the smell of stale urine/pre-cum is (to my delicate nostrils) unpleasant. But I don't want to give the idea that I'm a cleanliness freak - far from it. I hate perfumes and I love the smell of sex - but I like it fresh.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
ever since I was 11 years old I have produced a large amount of smegma, I can clean my foreskin in the early morning and by the evening it's like I never washed that day. It's not a problem because my girlfriend likes the smell of it for some reason.

have you a long tight foreskin?? maybe that is the reason of your smegma amount

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I generally shower at least once a day (sometimes I'm a slacker on weekends & don't shave my face either!), am uncircumcised, and have never developed smegma under that regime. I've gone a week unwashed when camping, and there was a hint of smegma then.

pomaz59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i haven't seen smegma on my cock in years, since i wash myself daily and it doesn't develop that fast.
but when i was a kid and was sometimes too lazy to step under the shower for 2-3 days, than i had some. but only a little

S

SirConcis

I believe the highest rates of smegma are during puberty when cells die and reproduce at higher rate. But I guess some guys have higher cell death rates tghan others and that will produce more smegma. Note: the dead cell decompose under the foreskin which is the berfect incubator for the bacetria that make dead skin cells decompose.

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wash mine daily and depend on the whether, I can have build up within couple hours. Especially when its a lot humidity.
My partner hate the smell of it. I like it.

fern70769

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
After my morning shower, I towel dry & rub palmers cocoa butter formula onto my penis, making sure my head is completely lubed. Just rub it in good & you won't have any head cheese developing. Been doing this for years with no problems.