How Long Do Ejaculations Last?

1

1120562

Guest
I wanted to know: for how many seconds do guys ejaculate, on average, from the first second to the last? Seems to typically vary from about 5 to 10 seconds, but there's no data around on it, so I watched 50 professional porn cumshots on pornhub and counted how many seconds the ejaculation (from first to last cum spurt) lasted in each. They ranged from 4 to 16 seconds. The average was 8.3 seconds of cumming.
 
Seems to vary by how turned on I am and how long I play with it first. Sometimes it’s a coupe seconds and just a coupe squirts. Other times when I’ve been really turned on I’ve blown for a good 15-20 seconds. Really need to have the latter more often haha
 
For me, 8-10 seconds. I did coke one time and a woman gave me a blowjob, I watched cum pour from my cock into her mouth for a min of 45 seconds. I literally filled her mouth, I've never cum that much any other time in my life. Kinda makes me want to try it again, but drugs really arent big on my want list.
 
I wanted to know: for how many seconds do guys ejaculate, on average, from the first second to the last? Seems to typically vary from about 5 to 10 seconds, but there's no data around on it, so I watched 50 professional porn cumshots on pornhub and counted how many seconds the ejaculation (from first to last cum spurt) lasted in each. They ranged from 4 to 16 seconds. The average was 8.3 seconds of cumming.

Never thought of such a scientific approach to measure the most important male experience! :emoji_laughing:
The guy of dickcode (hope you all know that useful website ;)) has definitely nailed the average between 8-12s, but unfortunately he did not pulled the average on his "study". Maybe not enough answers to this specific question.
upload_2020-11-14_12-38-34.png

Anyway, for those of you curious to learn more about the performance statistics your fellow males, here are his findings. Very probably the most complete description on the human male sexual function, as none of the other studies look at things like angle of ejeculation / erection, nor number of gizz per orgasm... :emoji_smirk:

Dick Code - RESULTS
 
For me, it just depends on how aroused I am and how long it’s been since I’ve cum. I’d say around 5-7 seconds. There’s also a difference for me if we’re talking ejaculating with an orgasm or just ejaculating. If I take certain kinds of allergy medication, I can ejaculate for 4-5 minutes. There’s no erection, no orgasm, no “spurts”, it just pours out. It’s a very weird feeling and the release is totally uncontrollable.
 
For me, it just depends on how aroused I am and how long it’s been since I’ve cum. I’d say around 5-7 seconds. There’s also a difference for me if we’re talking ejaculating with an orgasm or just ejaculating. If I take certain kinds of allergy medication, I can ejaculate for 4-5 minutes. There’s no erection, no orgasm, no “spurts”, it just pours out. It’s a very weird feeling and the release is totally uncontrollable.
Which allergy meds were you taking? Now you get me really curious as I never heard of THAT side effect... :emoji_thinking:
 
"A pig's orgasm can last as long as 90 minutes." - That's what she said.

Me? Takes me a minute to a minute and a half to reach orgasm when seriously jerking off. The orgasm lasts 5 or 6 seconds - I've timed it, and from my first soft dribble to final ooze is about 7 hard squirts total. I dare say I'm about as average as the come...
 
  • Like
Reactions: multiplesquirter
How long? Not nearly long enough. If I could bottle that euphoric feeling of cumming as the semen starts to flow and my cock pulses - OMG.

On average - about 6-8 seconds.
 
  • Like
Reactions: multiplesquirter
I reckon my orgasms lasts about 8 seconds though I have never timed it. However, after my orgasm has subsided, I would continue to gently milk and caress my cock to enjoy the afterglow to the max. That afterglow can last a few minutes.

Sometimes I am relaxed from euphoria of the orgasm and afterglow, I fall back into light sleep and sometimes I wake up some 30 minutes later.
 
  • Like
Reactions: russthewriter59
Never took time to 'time' them, I'm more enjoying and interested in the number of shots, and volume of cum,,distance of cum spurts. In my best years long ago,,,I had about 8 to 10 shots go off, the biggest ones were immediate first three. ,,then a bit of a delay and some dribble cum loads, but if the situation was just perfect, I'd shoot off another good 2 or 3 long ropes before down to last 2 or 3 shots that ended up just on my own dick.
How about distances of long looping ropes of cum? I've seen some guys spurt down a full length of paper towels they line up down a 6 ft coffee table . Or guys who enjoy shooting themselves up in the face or beyond their shoulder. My best effort to my surprise, was a vertical' shot of 6 ft, on a high bed and a low ceiling. From my back, I power shot up, up, hit the ceiling,and she was riding me cowgirl style, and didnt' notice when the ceiling glob of cum got 'unstuck' and dropped back down on her hair and shoulder. But overall time.. I'd guess since I fired off most shots fast to start, that I'm not lasting more than 10 -14 seconds for all my cum to be emptied per session.
 
Never took time to 'time' them, I'm more enjoying and interested in the number of shots, and volume of cum,,distance of cum spurts. In my best years long ago,,,I had about 8 to 10 shots go off, the biggest ones were immediate first three. ,,then a bit of a delay and some dribble cum loads, but if the situation was just perfect, I'd shoot off another good 2 or 3 long ropes before down to last 2 or 3 shots that ended up just on my own dick.
How about distances of long looping ropes of cum? I've seen some guys spurt down a full length of paper towels they line up down a 6 ft coffee table . Or guys who enjoy shooting themselves up in the face or beyond their shoulder. My best effort to my surprise, was a vertical' shot of 6 ft, on a high bed and a low ceiling. From my back, I power shot up, up, hit the ceiling,and she was riding me cowgirl style, and didnt' notice when the ceiling glob of cum got 'unstuck' and dropped back down on her hair and shoulder. But overall time.. I'd guess since I fired off most shots fast to start, that I'm not lasting more than 10 -14 seconds for all my cum to be emptied per session.

Really interested in all those things too! But this is something that hasn't been covered in other threads.
 
Seems to vary by how turned on I am and how long I play with it first. Sometimes it’s a coupe seconds and just a coupe squirts. Other times when I’ve been really turned on I’ve blown for a good 15-20 seconds. Really need to have the latter more often haha
Mine are usually a few big spurts and then some is left over.