How many different ethnic partners have you had?

Bigballs60

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just wondering how many partners have you had that have been of a different ethnic background from you and what was your thoughts on that experience.

I personally am a straight white male of European origin. I see my self as part of the boring vanilla crowd.

As early as I remember, when I noticed there was an incredible variety of humanoids wandering out there I was smitten. I needed to meet and be with someone that was not like me. So began my sexual adventure.

Presently in no particular order I have been with woman from the following places in the world.
French-Canadian
French (France)
German
Irish
Greek
Italian
American
Brazilian
Moroccan
Arabian
Barbadian
North American Indigenous
Chinese
Japanese
Vietnamese
Korean (my god k-pop heaven!)
Russian
Ukrainian
Polish
Egyptian (very hot!!!)
Combo - Afro-american/Vietnamese mix race, some call it Blasian (hope that's not a racist term)

The experience of each and every partner was unique in it's ow way. So much so that it is worthy of writing a book. In fact, I am sort of writing a book of my adventures. Being a person that likes to journal I have been recording every sex experience I have had. To date I have compiled over two hundred pages describing my encounters. I even include pictures when possible.

It has been very gratifying to look back through my journal and relive the wonderful encounter I had with my lovers.

Please share your experience with different ethnicities/cultures.

- Consider sharing your background.
- List of ethnicities you have indulged in.
- What was exciting, different, fun about it.
- Anything stand out that is different or unexpected to your own culture

Reactions: Sherwood D. Likelym

Bigballs60

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oops some grammatical errors. Should always proof read before posting.
Corrector below:

Just wondering how many partners have you had that are of a different ethnic background from you and what WERE your thoughts on that experience.

Bigballs60

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I encourage you to expand your menu. You won't regret it!

The first time I ever had a non-white girl it was simply amazing. The view during doggy with my white cock going into her beautiful caramel colored ass was off the charts. The contrast in skin color between us was very hot!

Escapefromla6

Worshipped Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been with a lady of Armenian heritage and I have to say her lower body was unlike anything I've been with before her ass and pussy were world class. Best pussy I've ever felt. I've also experienced a woman of German decent as well. And my current lover is of German and Irish people. Most all others were of typical American white mix. Nothing special.

Reactions: Bigballs60

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i've not kept count but if i had to guess, i would say at least 20 different races with just about all shades of skin pigment from porcelain white to dark chocolate. once it was known that this asign guy had a big dick, many women were very curious and literally threw themselves at me during my younger years and i happily caught most, if not all of them.

Bigballs60

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i've not kept count but if i had to guess, i would say at least 20 different races with just about all shades of skin pigment from porcelain white to dark chocolate. once it was known that this asign guy had a big dick, many women were very curious and literally threw themselves at me during my younger years and i happily caught most, if not all of them.
Any favorite experiences?
One highlight for me was the first time I was with an Afro-American babe. It was quite a rush seeing our contrasting skin color. So HOT!

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Any favorite experiences?
One highlight for me was the first time I was with an Afro-American babe. It was quite a rush seeing our contrasting skin color. So HOT!

not really. the differences came from each person's demeanor than what race they were unless they were entirely a foreigner visiting the states but even so, the sex was still good.

if i had to pick a favorite, i would have to say japanese women. i've had a few of these women and all of them came across as very demure and very feminine, especially in the bedroom. not only that but they all wanted to be completely dominated during sex and was very forgiving to whatever i wanted to do to them. it put me in a position where i wanted to ravash them and at the same time be super-gentle. it surely brought out the "caveman" in me, per se.

as for black women, i've only been with two because i'm not really attracted to black women. i don't find them ugly or anything like that; i just don't have any sexual attraction towards them. kinda like the same way that i've ran into lots of women that are not attracted to asian men. i guess it takes a lot "more" for me to be attracted to black women and these black women do exist. i found two of them. the sex with them were wonderful. one was very reserved in bed while the other was a bit dominant; both times were fun as well. i would also say that the majority of all the black women that i've met and/or approached do not prefer asian men at all. i've been shot down plenty of times by black women that i found attractive with the reason that they don't date asian men. many have simply told me so via normal conversation. i never took it personally.

i've always enjoyed sex, period. different races and backgrounds just added spice and variety to the deed. sex is sex and bad sex only comes from the person you're having sex with, not so much their race or background.

WhoIsThisOne

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm black American, bisexual.

I've been with black women and Latina women specifically. Had an Asian chick once also. But as far as with men, I've been with guys who are:

Black American
Black Caribbean (Trinidad/Jamaican)
Latino (Puerto Rican/Dominican/Colombian)
Blatino (Black & Puerto Rican)
Lebanese
Korean
Chinese
Indian

Haven't really been with anyone white sexually. Made out with a few white men/women, but nothing beyond that.

But it's always fun to broaden your sexual horizons, just wear your condoms!

Bigballs60

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
not really. the differences came from each person's demeanor than what race they were unless they were entirely a foreigner visiting the states but even so, the sex was still good.

if i had to pick a favorite, i would have to say japanese women. i've had a few of these women and all of them came across as very demure and very feminine, especially in the bedroom. not only that but they all wanted to be completely dominated during sex and was very forgiving to whatever i wanted to do to them. it put me in a position where i wanted to ravash them and at the same time be super-gentle. it surely brought out the "caveman" in me, per se.

as for black women, i've only been with two because i'm not really attracted to black women. i don't find them ugly or anything like that; i just don't have any sexual attraction towards them. kinda like the same way that i've ran into lots of women that are not attracted to asian men. i guess it takes a lot "more" for me to be attracted to black women and these black women do exist. i found two of them. the sex with them were wonderful. one was very reserved in bed while the other was a bit dominant; both times were fun as well. i would also say that the majority of all the black women that i've met and/or approached do not prefer asian men at all. i've been shot down plenty of times by black women that i found attractive with the reason that they don't date asian men. many have simply told me so via normal conversation. i never took it personally.

i've always enjoyed sex, period. different races and backgrounds just added spice and variety to the deed. sex is sex and bad sex only comes from the person you're having sex with, not so much their race or background.
I agree that it is more about the woman's demeanor and attitude than her ethnicity when it comes to a great sexual experience. I still find that when I am with someone that doesn't share the same racial features as I do, it creates an excitement within me. However, the quality of the sexual experience is still heavily predicated on her actions in bed. That can vary from woman to woman no matter what ethnicity they are.

I do love ebony lovers, but I also do love the Asian women. I had an incredible experience with a Korean woman that was off the charts. She was so sweet and petite and enjoyed being dominated. Her moans while having an orgasm were more like little high pitched chirps of delight. So cute and sexy!

In the end, I just plain love all women no matter where they come from.

Reactions: Andrej_u

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I still find that when I am with someone that doesn't share the same racial features as I do, it creates an excitement within me.

i can certainly relate as my wife is caucasion or "white" for the most part. i've always been attracted to other races than my own for this very reason in that it creates an extra layer of variety and difference that i seem to enjoy day-in-and-day-out.

i will also say that when we swing, i do enjoy watching my wife with non-white partners whether it be black, brown, asian, whatever and she's admitted that she likes the variety as well so it works well for us. we certainly don't discriminate when it comes to sexual partners so when get the chance to play with another race than ourselves, it's a bonus. variety is the spice of life, right?

Raybo Revoy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've "experienced" just one different race.

White.

Each felt the need to inform me how they'd "never been with a [my race] girl before."

It made me very uncomfortable.
Wow. I would imagine so. The nicest thing I can think of to say is that they were tasteless and awkward. The rest of what I could say is unnecessary because I assume you have already thought it.

Raybo Revoy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Indeed. I, personally, won't go into details about my thoughts. I'll just link the following video because she articulates them far more succinctly and colorfully.

Self esteem is a wonderful thing. I can only imagine my parents instilled that in me because I certainly didn't get it from my country or my culture. When I was growing up in the 60s I came to understand that people like me were criminals because of who we loved and also mentally ill as classified by the American Psychiatric Association. I knew they were full of shit so it was natural for me to sympathize and identify to some extent with others who had been treated in an unforgivable fashion even though I couldn't fully understand what their experience was. The difference was that I could learn to hide who I was if I tired of ridicule. But I knew I had been created as the person I was meant to be even if I didn't understand why.

Reactions: aheidla

aheidla

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Self esteem is a wonderful thing.

My self-esteem isn't the greatest, but I'm thankful that I don't despise myself enough to be "flattered" by people showing me the bare minimum of common courtesy; especially if those people happen to belong to an ethnic group that was responsible for subjugating my ancestors.

People from that ethnic group downright fetishizing my race, though, can bring me pause, due to the horrific history in this country of them doing exactly that; especially to our women. The minimal European DNA that shows up on my 23andMe/Ancestry DNA results is likely due to rape from members of that group. Let that sink in.

Reactions: longstroke7

Raybo Revoy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My self-esteem isn't the greatest, but I'm thankful that I don't despise myself enough to be "flattered" by people showing me the bare minimum of common courtesy; especially if those people happen to belong to an ethnic group that was responsible for subjugating my ancestors.

People from that ethnic group downright fetishizing my race, though, can bring me pause, due to the horrific history in this country of them doing exactly that; especially to our women. The minimal European DNA that shows up on my 23andMe/Ancestry DNA results is likely due to rape from members of that group. Let that sink in.
Yes, exactly. It was so white washed (literally) when I was in school. They always gave us this myth about kindly slave owners treating their slaves well and being children, we believed that nonsense.
I was lucky enough to have parents who knew better and taught me to look beyond that. When I was 11, we moved from a small town to a larger city where the schools were integrated and I was mystified why we hadn't always been together. The overwhelming majority of the kids had no problem with it - only a few parents. When I was in junior, the teasing I endured came from the white boys. I ignored it the best I could.
I was naive enough to believe for a while that things were improving. Now I'm worried.

Reactions: lapdog2001

Zeuhl34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've fucked nine women and done non-penetrative stuff with two others.

Of those eleven, ten were from the US, and one was from Georgia (the country).

Of the 10 Americans, six were white. I don't know their exact ancestries, but based off last names, it seems like a mix of Irish, German, and English. One's mostly-Polish. Kinda what you'd expect from the US.

Of the remaining four, one was Black, one was Hispanic (we only hooked up twice, so I don't know her exact background), one was Filipina, and was was Han Chinese-Nakhi.

shady ace

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm white, and while I mainly date in the African American community, I've had great lovers of Japanese, Thai, Hispanic, Indian and Persian heritages and dont discriminate based off ethnicities. Except, I don't usually mess with white guys; I'm not really my type.

Bigballs60

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Indeed. I, personally, won't go into details about my thoughts. I'll just link the following video because she articulates them far more succinctly and colorfully.

I have watched the video and read your posts and I know you have valid concerns that should be addressed and respected. Colonization that resulted in slavery and death to indigenous cultures is a dark stain on humanity. Words cannot express the harm and hurt that it has brought to our world.

I would say that, if I offended you or anyone by appearing to see races or women as objects of conquest, then I deeply apologize. Being a white man, I automatically have a position of power and privilege within our society that other races or groups do not. I continue to work on my understanding and sensitivity to others that do not have that privilege. I am a work in progress.....

My post was me wanting to genuinely share in the delights of being in the company of beautiful consensual people from around the world. I in no way want to disrespect and offend.

I would love to continue to unpack complex topics such as race, colonization, and etc..... However, I think this whole discussion should be under "et cetera et cetera" or "politics" ???