How many woman enjoy swallowing sperm and how many just do it to please the man?

KayleynScott

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My missus would swallow everytime, but I prefer to cover her tits and face instead or even squirt it on myself.
I love getting covered but have to swallow so it’s not quite as big a mess. Hope she lets you cover her every now and then though!

ViewingPleasure

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love getting covered but have to swallow so it’s not quite as big a mess. Hope she lets you cover her every now and then though!
It's definitely a situational thing. If you're someplace with towels, maybe wet wipes (a shower?) then it's fun to cover body parts in copious amounts of cum. Otherwise, swallow that goodness!

Reactions: KayleynScott

Wannabee

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
While I didn't enjoy my first gulp of semen ( i didnt dislike it either)I do very much enjoy it....
i think it can be much more intimate than "conventional sex"....the salivating, the smell, taste and texture of semen became something that I actually enjoyed the most...to the point of actually craving it.
Each time i have sex with a guy i eagerly swallow everything he squirts in my mouth.
Certain sexual acts just drive boys crazy. I love the helpless look on their faces when they are cumming and I'm swallowing all their seed....
I never required a woman to swallow, I always took it as a gift that she would blow me and if she spit it wasn't a problem. I did though have a girlfriend that loved cum and even loved snowballing! Was a thrill to kiss her after the fact. She knew it all from good head to real good face sitting, I consider this a gift when it comes to women.

figgnewton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never required a woman to swallow, I always took it as a gift that she would blow me and if she spit it wasn't a problem. I did though have a girlfriend that loved cum and even loved snowballing! Was a thrill to kiss her after the fact. She knew it all from good head to real good face sitting, I consider this a gift when it comes to women.
Yep, so true.

Reactions: bigwillywonka

figgnewton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My first taste was an accident and I remember thinking to myself that it wasn't so bad at all!

Over the years I've come to love it, especially the power it gives you over a man.
Few woman will go all the way like you but that's the ying and yang of life. It's very enjoyable when you have a woman that does that and I in turn will reciprocate by eating her creampie if she likes as well as snowballing.

Wannabee

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As I've said before never have required a woman to swallow when she gave me the gift of oral. As for giving woman oral it's my requirement! Always in conversation if it comes up anyway I explain that it is a passion of mine and has been since I was able to touch a woman. Without conceit I can say no woman has ever not appreciated what I like to do from long massages, kissing and all that follows and theres nothing like the scent and taste while feeling her soft thighs on my cheeks!

Reactions: figgnewton

neutrno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
32 really enjoy swallowing.

1234.897 do it just to please.

All the rest just don't do it.

Wannabee

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I love swallowing it tasting it and being covered in it I need a man's spunk daily lol
While I consider it a gift when a woman gives me oral never required her to swallow or bathe in my cum, this womans special!

Reactions: ViewingPleasure