How Much Have You Spent On Onlyfans In 2020?

How Much Have You Spent on OnlyFans in 2020?

• $500+

Votes: 321 9.0%
  • $200 to $500

Votes: 299 8.4%
  • $100 to $200

Votes: 360 10.1%
  • $26 to $99

Votes: 564 15.8%
  • $11 to $25

Votes: 351 9.8%
  • $1 to $10

Votes: 213 6.0%
  • Zero! I never Spent on OnlyFans!

Votes: 1,468 41.1%

• Total voters

aoin_uk

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm fascinated by what happens when all my OF subscriptions expire at once because the website doesn't know what to do, and suddenly it can only suggest yoga, cookery, and flirty looking women who could be doing cookery, or could be about to show me their intimate areas at the right price.

Reactions: Toni6988

raphael1989

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
BOOOYSSS!!!! I posted this on another thread here and I have to keep spreading the good news because this seems to be helping a lot of people find time-wasters and liars on Onlyfans.

I came across this article called "How to Preview Anyone’s Onlyfans Without Subscribing" and it's a GAME CHANGER. It basically breaks down how to see any creator's timeline of posts without ever subscribing

It's crazy how many people haven't updated their Onlyfans profiles in so long, yet post so regularly on Twitter and Instagram. One creator, Nick Masc, who I'd been thinking of subscribing to again hasn't posted a new video since October 2022, but is constantly plugging his Onlyfans everywhere. The nerve of these creators man!

rihrihroman

Superior Member
Media
London Borough of Bexley (Greater London, England)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
BOOOYSSS!!!! I posted this on another thread here and I have to keep spreading the good news because this seems to be helping a lot of people find time-wasters and liars on Onlyfans.

I came across this article called "How to Preview Anyone’s Onlyfans Without Subscribing" and it's a GAME CHANGER. It basically breaks down how to see any creator's timeline of posts without ever subscribing

It's crazy how many people haven't updated their Onlyfans profiles in so long, yet post so regularly on Twitter and Instagram. One creator, Nick Masc, who I'd been thinking of subscribing to again hasn't posted a new video since October 2022, but is constantly plugging his Onlyfans everywhere. The nerve of these creators man!

Very useful, will definitely be trying this
Thank you

Jayvline

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
$250. Way more than I expected haha

All of them hid the best content behind a paywall which wasn't so nice, but Sean Pratt was uploading some pretty nice stuff to the feed quite regularly.

Rhys Sachett was also great, only problem was all his videos were on a private playlist that was a but of a hassle.

Halif Faruk was by far the worst though.
You should join mine lol . I’ll treat you right now pay-per-view.

Reactions: Toni6988

JakeADL

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
If I subscribe to someone, it's generally for no more than $5 per month. I always keep a keen eye out for any free trials that get posted. I'm currently subscribed to 77 trials and calculated their value at $21,000. :p

I always make sure I like all their good posts to help with the algorhythm and show my gratitude.