How often do you jackoff

Kaydenblack

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'm 18 so maybe its just me but I jack off a lot sometimes its 3 times a day others it's 5 and one special occasions(when the wind blows)I can jack off like 8 times a day so I was just wondering how often do you guys jack off and what's the most times you've jacked off in one day my most is 10 in one day.

jediknight77

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm 18 so maybe its just me but I jack off a lot sometimes its 3 times a day others it's 5 and one special occasions(when the wind blows)I can jack off like 8 times a day so I was just wondering how often do you guys jack off and what's the most times you've jacked off in one day my most is 10 in one day.
10 is awesome. So jealous. I can hit 5 on a boring day if I'm really trying to just jerk off whenever I get a chance. Do you still cum a lot on the days where you're stroking it 5 or 8 times?

Kaydenblack

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
10 is awesome. So jealous. I can hit 5 on a boring day if I'm really trying to just jerk off whenever I get a chance. Do you still cum a lot on the days where you're stroking it 5 or 8 times?
yea I do I don't cum too much unless I'm really turned on but I usually cum about the same each time

Reactions: jediknight77

Bakuba

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am 21 and I wank almost constantly when I'm home naked or in thin shorts. Always keeping myself ready and at least semi. I also tend to precum so it can get pretty messy sometimes he he.
When it comes to finishing and blowing the load, once or twice a day, I would say, is my standard. On lazy days I need to get busy somehow, but my max is six.

Kaydenblack

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I am 21 and I wank almost constantly when I'm home naked or in thin shorts. Always keeping myself ready and at least semi. I also tend to precum so it can get pretty messy sometimes he he.
When it comes to finishing and blowing the load, once or twice a day, I would say, is my standard. On lazy days I need to get busy somehow, but my max is six.
I'm the same way when I wear thin shorts or am naked its hard for me not to jack off when I get in the shower, when I'm in the shower,and when I get out but I don't pre cum that much so it's not messy for me

Bakuba

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm the same way when I wear thin shorts or am naked its hard for me not to jack off when I get in the shower, when I'm in the shower,and when I get out but I don't pre cum that much so it's not messy for me
I don't really jack off in the shower, dunno why.. Lucky you about the prejizz, even now writing about it makes my dick drool.

Reactions: fullspeedo11

jediknight77

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Edging for a while helps. When you get to the point, but don't cum, and rest and/or do anything else makes me extremely horny and precum like hell too. Don't forget to drink water, too.
I got pretty wet just reading this thread the past few minutes, so that definitely got me going.

Kaydenblack

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Edging for a while helps. When you get to the point, but don't cum, and rest and/or do anything else makes me extremely horny and precum like hell too. Don't forget to drink water, too.
i drink TONS of what all the time but I suck at eddging once I feel the need to cum my body kicks into overdrive and I have to cum

S

SouthernGiant117

At being 30 yrs old. I am more horny then ever lol. It just keeps going up, the more I learn, the more I like, Nympho at heart. I stroke my cock at least 3 times a day, usually 3-5. I edge for hours when I am bored and have the free time. Also yes I do cum big thick loads evreytime.

Kaydenblack

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
At being 30 yrs old. I am more horny then ever lol. It just keeps going up, the more I learn, the more I like, Nympho at heart. I stroke my cock at least 3 times a day, usually 3-5. I edge for hours when I am bored and have the free time. Also yes I do cum big thick loads evreytime.
wow that's amazing

Reactions: SouthernGiant117

Bakuba

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i drink TONS of what all the time but I suck at eddging once I feel the need to cum my body kicks into overdrive and I have to cum
I see, been there, trust me. Try to exercise, get close and put your hands behind your head if necessary. This exercise is fun at least haha!

Reactions: fullspeedo11