How to bulge properly?

Justin728299

Expert Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2025
Posts
57
Media
0
Likes
120
Points
43
How can I bulge the best way possible? I love to have a huge bulge and to see other guys having one too. But I think I can do better. I know that it depends on the size but also on the underwear and clothes you wear. And also I think on the way you put your dick and balls in the pants.

So I wondered how I can archive the biggest bulge?

What underwear and clothes are the best?

Is free balling better?

And also: I have big balls, but they are hanging low , so they are not really pushing my dick (which isn’t the biggest when soft) forward. Only when it’s cold.
 
How can I bulge the best way possible? I love to have a huge bulge and to see other guys having one too. But I think I can do better. I know that it depends on the size but also on the underwear and clothes you wear. And also I think on the way you put your dick and balls in the pants.

So I wondered how I can archive the biggest bulge?

What underwear and clothes are the best?

Is free balling better?

And also: I have big balls, but they are hanging low , so they are not really pushing my dick (which isn’t the biggest when soft) forward. Only when it’s cold.
Don't take it directly from me, since I prefer to not show a big pronounced bulge.
I'm also going to assume you want to generate that big bulge naturally.....Without rings or padding?....It makes a difference.
But I think if your balls hang a lot, free balling is probably not the best choice. Warm weather always helps by keeping you dick free and full.
For underwear, you will need something with a pouch for your package. Every brand has their own design which usually results in different shaped bulges. Some project, some hang. You need to avoid the ones that compress, so size the pouch based on your package. There are some brands that offer size options. I'm also going to guess you want projection, so choose a pouch that offers it.

Clothing is another can of worms that depends on your body type and shape. As someone who's more on the "round" side than fit, so I'm not the best one to offer an opinion.
 
Don't take it directly from me, since I prefer to not show a big pronounced bulge.
I'm also going to assume you want to generate that big bulge naturally.....Without rings or padding?....It makes a difference.
But I think if your balls hang a lot, free balling is probably not the best choice. Warm weather always helps by keeping you dick free and full.
For underwear, you will need something with a pouch for your package. Every brand has their own design which usually results in different shaped bulges. Some project, some hang. You need to avoid the ones that compress, so size the pouch based on your package. There are some brands that offer size options. I'm also going to guess you want projection, so choose a pouch that offers it.

Clothing is another can of worms that depends on your body type and shape. As someone who's more on the "round" side than fit, so I'm not the best one to offer an opinion.
Thank you so much! What can I do with rings?
 
So I'm not big like a lot of the guys on here but here's my two penneth, it's probably quite different for big lads
A lot of my thoughts are same as fuzzyis above

I tend to show a bulge,or outline a lot of the time , and it's been commented on occasionally,

I don't usually wear underwear, sometimes it can give you a rounded bulge depending on trousers you wear,

If you naturally hang to one side, put it to the other side, that just pushes it forward -towards legwear

One thing that helps me show is I have relatively big balls , and I think they lift up and forward,

Warmer weather does mean I hang lower,rather than out , but shorter in seam on shorts, brings shape to your crotch, also a swinging bulge looks very natural.

If you wear underwear I'd avoid anything with sides, where you get flattened out, Tanga, thong,and good pouched briefs keep you out front ,

Some thinner trousers will show detail more, but Chino, denim will show a bulge more ,
Also helps if you have a good bum, it pulls trousers towards your package taking up spare fabric ,but this can also mean basic briefs pull tighter and flatten you a bit.

Have fun finding out , and pop some pics on
 
T
So I'm not big like a lot of the guys on here but here's my two penneth, it's probably quite different for big lads
A lot of my thoughts are same as fuzzyis above

I tend to show a bulge,or outline a lot of the time , and it's been commented on occasionally,

I don't usually wear underwear, sometimes it can give you a rounded bulge depending on trousers you wear,

If you naturally hang to one side, put it to the other side, that just pushes it forward -towards legwear

One thing that helps me show is I have relatively big balls , and I think they lift up and forward,

Warmer weather does mean I hang lower,rather than out , but shorter in seam on shorts, brings shape to your crotch, also a swinging bulge looks very natural.

If you wear underwear I'd avoid anything with sides, where you get flattened out, Tanga, thong,and good pouched briefs keep you out front ,

Some thinner trousers will show detail more, but Chino, denim will show a bulge more ,
Also helps if you have a good bum, it pulls trousers towards your package taking up spare fabric ,but this can also mean basic briefs pull tighter and flatten you a bit.

Have fun finding out , and pop some pics on
thank you
 
Thank you so much! What can I do with rings?
Some people prefer a hard (often metal) ring behind your dick and balls. Some would rather have something softer. Either one will make everything project forward together. If you look around online, you will find a great variety of styles and shapes....Some designed specifically to enlarge and enhance your bulge.
And if you're low hanging, I've seen some guys use that in combination with a soft ball stretcher, and look amazingly huge.

As for my preference....I have experimented with all the options I have mentioned, pretty much at the requests I have gotten here and other sites....Sometimes as gifts from someone who wants a specific image of me using them.
But I really only want to use my little elastic hair tie if I use anything. I'm generally too timid to do anything more.
If I were to find myself in the situation where I drop my pants or get nude, I would rather not be wearing some sort of "enhancement".

I also agree with Freeballeruk, that the better shape you have in the back, will improve the fit of your slacks or jeans, and make the bulge you offer even more visible.
I just wish I had a bum like that.....
 
If this helps... I started with very high and tight balls, but stretching efforts have yielded a pretty nice hang. Yet that can reduce a natural bulge. So when I want to bulge, I cockring up then pull all the hanging skin back through the ring, so the balls are pushed up against the shaft. Which means they push the cock out for a nicely enhanced and natural bulge that people seem to enjoy. Try it, send photos!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Justin728299
Bulto a la antigua.

El único requisito es tener un pene enorme que muestre un bulto visible en cualquier tipo de pantalón, incluso en los holgados. Un camionero iraní, años 70.
370053817-293468429951075-5438508190128639708-n-original.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jhornedup
To each his own but let me offer my take on the bulge thing. I believe at some time every guy has wanted to show a cool, enhanced bulge. I have had my times too and I enjoyed what I did which was enhancement padding. I don't believe even really big guys naturally project the way they'd like when soft sometimes, because even their dicks can retract and get small enough that the presence they may want doesn't happen.

Anyway, it has always been a belief that an over the top, gaudy bulge is only going to set you up for scoffing or ridicule. An unintentional, natural cock showing is by far the sexiest (non-hard) bulge there is. I sincerely believe most all men know if a guy has a terrifically large show in his pants, it is enhanced and will look quite fake. I worked with a man like that for years. Obviously, he could not distinguish just how large of an enhanced bulge he was sporting. I used to joke that you could see his bulge coming before you'd see him and it was true. This man was incredibly insecure obviously and showed it forth in many ways. His favorite subject was himself and whatever the topic of conversation was, he'd always find a way to turn the conversation back to himself. He never stopped talking either, never. Hyper wasn't the word. Anyway, a huge out-front enhanced bulge was he had, and he was joked about and made fun of behind his back many times. It was sad, really. I knew him personally and could see how insecure he was unto the point that it brought him ridicule.

So as you can tell, I believe the hottest bulge or enhanced dick presence is just a tad more than normal, very natural looking and projects sexier than you may ever imagine. Remember, any man's soft dick is supposed to be small enough soft to be convenient and not a bother.

I have pondered for years how to pull off the sexiest enhancement but have not found it. Quite a few times years ago I noticed on several guys something that they were obviously wearing to achieve what I describe as a slight tent presence directly in the center of their crotch. It was amazingly sexy and I wish I knew what it was. Each of the individuals I saw with this look all had the exact saw look, making me think it was enhancement.
 
To each his own but let me offer my take on the bulge thing. I believe at some time every guy has wanted to show a cool, enhanced bulge. I have had my times too and I enjoyed what I did which was enhancement padding. I don't believe even really big guys naturally project the way they'd like when soft sometimes, because even their dicks can retract and get small enough that the presence they may want doesn't happen.

Anyway, it has always been a belief that an over the top, gaudy bulge is only going to set you up for scoffing or ridicule. An unintentional, natural cock showing is by far the sexiest (non-hard) bulge there is. I sincerely believe most all men know if a guy has a terrifically large show in his pants, it is enhanced and will look quite fake. I worked with a man like that for years. Obviously, he could not distinguish just how large of an enhanced bulge he was sporting. I used to joke that you could see his bulge coming before you'd see him and it was true. This man was incredibly insecure obviously and showed it forth in many ways. His favorite subject was himself and whatever the topic of conversation was, he'd always find a way to turn the conversation back to himself. He never stopped talking either, never. Hyper wasn't the word. Anyway, a huge out-front enhanced bulge was he had, and he was joked about and made fun of behind his back many times. It was sad, really. I knew him personally and could see how insecure he was unto the point that it brought him ridicule.

So as you can tell, I believe the hottest bulge or enhanced dick presence is just a tad more than normal, very natural looking and projects sexier than you may ever imagine. Remember, any man's soft dick is supposed to be small enough soft to be convenient and not a bother.

I have pondered for years how to pull off the sexiest enhancement but have not found it. Quite a few times years ago I noticed on several guys something that they were obviously wearing to achieve what I describe as a slight tent presence directly in the center of their crotch. It was amazingly sexy and I wish I knew what it was. Each of the individuals I saw with this look all had the exact saw look, making me think it was enhancement.
I agree with what you've written.

The hottest bulges are "natural". I am not a fan of the "down-the-leg" look... It's just not for me.

But rest-assured, you can show even if you don't have super-sized equipment. It's about the underwear, the outerwear, and your level of fitness.

Find and buy underwear that enhances what god gave you. Different brands - even different cuts of the same brand - can perform differently and each will shape your package differently.

Find and buy outerwear that works, in a size that works, to enhance what you have. For the most part, I wear jeans year-round, and wear slim chino / cargo shorts in the summer. Yes, the cargo shorts have pockets, but they're not gaudy and don't look straight of the early aughts when not carrying anything. Choose a size that's not to tight, but loose enough to allow the underwear your wearing bring out your natural gifts without being over-the-top. I don't think you want to go with the "tight-jeans" look that then restricts your junk. I think the look is gaudy.

But the most important thing, in my opinion, is fitness. Your junk will always look bigger and hotter when you're fit and slim. Now I am no Greek statue, but I've come a long way slimming down the gut. I once had to wear 38's, but now wear 34's, and my junk looks better (and I feel better) for it. Your junk will be a bigger percentage of what you've got in front if the rest of you isn't "at large".

To the OP... Good luck finding what works for you.
 
It is all about the type of underwear. Get one with a pouch that fits snuggly under your ball sack and lifts everything up and out. It also feels liberating and amazing😀.
 
Do you want your bulge while standing or while sitting.

Standing, seems like looser fit pants will drape over the mangos while you move and show it.
Seated, need tighter more form fitting.
Higher inseams always create a more noticeable bulge for both.
Pouch underwear created an undeniable bulge- I love my RMACs. Very comfortable and practical.
 
I always preferred to wear tight suits or thongs for a flat front no bulge look, and no one ever complained or commented about it. Some women actually asked to take selfies with me as they rarely see a guy in a thong at the Beach.
 
I always show a bulge down my right leg. I have large low hangers and a flaccid cock that's a little above average length and girth. The key is having my briefs custom made by BuffedBod of Florida. I told him the look I wanted and he took a few measurements. The result can be seen in my avatar. I started out about 20 years ago to find the right look. I found a company called e2u. I talked to the woman who owned the company and she said they can do special sizes. As an aside she told me they made custom pouches for Shaquille O'Neal and his measurements are in the Stratusphere. Her words. She told me what measurements to take and after a few tries got the size pouch right. I wore them for quite awhile until the company went under. After a few years I found BuffedBod and have been wearing their briefs ever since and i show a pronounced bulge down my right leg regardless of the pants I wear. You might wonder why i don't just go commando. I want a little support for my big hangers.