Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
hey guys and girls!!!.

really really upset... now((..
im in love and unfortunately that girl is not in love with me but with another guy.((

we know each other for 1.5 year and we kissed and wanted each other.. at least 3 times..)) lol... but nothing happened except kissing.. with really passion...((

what should I do to get over her or to have her as my gf... if she is probably in love with another dude..(((

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What? Didn't you just have a post about the fact that you were a virgin and wanted to find a girlfriend? Is this why you haven't been meeting other girls?

The first thing you can do is distance yourself from this girl.

nabludatelj

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
What? Didn't you just have a post about the fact that you were a virgin and wanted to find a girlfriend? Is this why you haven't been meeting other girls?

The first thing you can do is distance yourself from this girl.

Yeaa... it is me...))
I really want to find a girlfriend... and really want to have a sex with someone...))) At this moment.. I really understand.. that.. we cannot be together.. because we are at least in different countries.. but we are chatting sometimes...that made me upset and feel bad tonight...

Dont know.. is this the exact reason...or not... but i know, i contacted with other girls.. but going back to think about her again and again...

Last edited:

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Good grief! Sweetie you can't get hung up on some chic in another country. You have to stop that nonsense and go out WHERE YOU LIVE and meet a girl. I'm sure there are women all around you looking for men. I would not jump the gun and tell her your looking to lose your virginity. I understand your impatient, since we all are when we want something. Most of the time the way to get a woman is to take it slow, unless she is really interested in you. Be confident, it will happen when you are not trying so hard to make it happen!

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, Im going back to the original question.
Often, when you are alone in your thoughts, your mind will focus on the thing that is most fresh. In this case, this girl. I have often thought that the best way to get over one girl is with another. Because the focus changes. Your energies are now focused in on a new situation. Chemicals in your body are reacting.

But to meet a new girl, well, listen to submissivegirl83.

curiousvirgin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I truly know what you mean... I'm pretty crazily infatuated with this guy Ive been in contact with via email as well... He's is like the perfect half of me and there is absolutely nothing sexual we talk about -_-... After not meeting for 3-4 months because of the same reason as you because we live in different countries, ive just started talking to other guys and feeling some interest l... Its difficult, In my subconscious mind I feel sometimes like I'm cheating on Mr. Internet as well as wondering the reasons for going out with someone else when I already know a person i truly like...plus we still email each other which further amplifies the guilt... What I'm trying to do is make myself think that person on the net is a friend and not stop me from meeting other people who I may come to like as well...

An internet relationship is simply not real until 2 people meet and mutually feel that they are in a relationship..until then its just friendship =).. That girl is in love with another guy...she's definitely not someone you want to try to be in a relationship with... that just creates complications.Just be friends but for now ts probably better to stay away so you can get over the feeling and perhaps create a distance.. also meet new people!!