How to make my move on this girl?

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
So I met a girl a while ago, hung out a few times over the summer now im back at school with her. Been hangin out with her pretty much every day and Id like to go to the next step with her. She shows quite a few indications of interest and I know it would be a success.

I used to be a chump, i turned my life around the past year and got into the dating game over the summer, met a lot of girls, always hangin out with hot chicks and stuff. The thing is i havent been in a relationship for a long time. I am stuck at this point and really don't know what to do.

I dont feel like ive had a good chance since ive made the decision to go for her as its usually group setting.

What do you guys think i should do? Im thinkin takin her out to dinner, and a movie after sometime this weekend. I know movie dates arent good until you are established but i think i am established enough. Im thinkin to make the move at dinner and hit the movie after.

submit452

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Watch her reactions to you, see if she is feeling the same as you. You can also do for her a romantic gesture like a romantic date or get her alone with you so you can talk. I've done that and the girl I was with was more comfortable expressing her feelings witout a large group of other people to put on the spot and it worked. Make her feel like she's the only thing you desire and tell her that you like her and would like to see her more and I think if she likes you she would.