how to make the most comfortable underwear in the world.

Truck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
find any brief or boxer brief that has a 2 layer pouch. the pouch must NOT have any stitching connecting the 2 layers going right down the middle (most do, watch out for this).

From the inside, cut a hole along the top on the inside layer of the underwear. this is now a pocket where you can fit your junk into. Size it appropriately. Generally, start from the waist band and work your way down till its comfortable.

i cut up my h&m "boxers" because i rarely wear them because they ride up a lot... that's why i butchered them into what they are now (check my album)

Attachments

Billy Batts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great idea, but since my step-mom does my laundry, I think I'll wait on cutting up my underwears. :biggrin1:

Truck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great idea, but since my step-mom does my laundry, I think I'll wait on cutting up my underwears. :biggrin1:

hahah, yeah i post that risk too, i hide them until i have the chance to do my own laundry

Niss87Maxx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I do wear underwear I cut the inner pouch layer out of them. Makes it stretch so much easier for my heavy sac to feel non restricted and confined. The two layers together will prevent the pouch from stretching as much. I do not worry about pee stains cause when I pee I run my fingers along the urithra at the bottom of penis, gets all pee out and blot the tip with a tissue. I know that sounds strange, but that's what I do. No dripage.