How Women Perceive Size

emilywee: I've noticed on my own, and also was told by a male friend, that it can be really difficult to tell a guy's penis size without actually taking out a ruler to measure. i think a lot of other factors like body type, girth, and amount of pubic hair can really throw you off.

another friend told me once how she thought a guy she was with for the first time was about an average 5 or 6 inches. but then when she had sex with him she freaked out and realized he was much longer than any guy she'd ever been with (turned out he was 8.75 inches, yes she measured). his tall height (6ft 4) and the fact that his penis was slender created some kind of optical illusion!
:D

is it true that women always get the size wrong when eyeballing it or what?

shoes: yup. for sure... i'm a short guy, so when i see other (averagely endowed) guys in the locker room they look funny since they seem small compared to the rest of their body... i wonder if i seem bigger to them with that optical illusion?

my friend was talking about her ex and couldnt really describe his size, even just by trying to show it with her hands... she was pretty sure he was between 5 and 7 inches though. ;)

+/- 2 inches seems no big deal to her, i guess... of course, women just arent as obsessed by that kind of thing. men just need to chill about their size!

two_fister: let's not forget the whole optical illusion thing either
a nine inch cock on a guy who's 6'5" and weighs over 200lbs will not look as big as the same sized cock on a guy who's 5'9" and weighs 150lbs.

gigantikok: My cock is about 9.5 inches long, but becuause i am 5'7" and only about 145 lbs, it looks much bigger and longer. Alot of people guess that i am 11" long, and say it is the most enormous thing they've ever seen. I find that funny, since in this group a 9 incher is considered average. Here's a pic to give you an idea of what i am talking about:

http://www.ratemyschlong.com/?i=6cbc37ad8d9794d41be61a914dbe0826

H8Monga: Damn it gigantik... you're everywhere!
- Lilguy

Late_Bloomer: I guess girls get it wrong fairly often. When my girlfriend first saw it, she didn't say anything about it size-wize, so I asked her if she thought it was big and she said she didn't know. About a week after we started having sex she asked if she could measure it and she said, "wow, it really is very big!" Apparently her ex-boyfriend was about six inches long, but also taller, so it threw her off or something. Or maybe girls just have no clue until they feel it inside of them or take a ruler to it. ;D

H8Monga: Sight is an awful judge. When I've shown, people have thought me bigger than I am.

Late_bloomer? 8" x 6" at age 16... 9.5" x 8" at 18! Hope 4 U!
Sad to say no hope for me.

davegoodie: yes it is funny how different size estimates can be. I have had about three women actually measure me using a ruler, but the estimates of size I have had range from the smallest (six inches - I am 8 1/2!) to the largest (10 inches). Perhaps I ought to have inches tattooed down its length :)