Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey now...Just wondering if there are any other Howard fans here. I've been listening to him since his early days on NBC in New York. There might be some of you who remember him from his Washington or Detroit days. For thirty years he's done five hours a day, five days a week of talk, satire, bits, opinion, and every other innovation that is now considered the norm. The most amazing run of any entertainer in any medium, let alone radio. I know they've backed off to 4 days a week now but...those who really listen to the show on a regular basis don't need any further explanation. Post your favorite moments. Just to start it off I'll say I love it when he talks about his parents and rants in both their voices. :smile: Peace and love...Peace and love...and bababooey to ya'll

Reactions: Throater

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Big fan, big fan, uh uh uh. <Stuttering John voice>

I still listen everyday. I dropped Sirius when they increased the fees. I still found a way to listen online. I miss Artie. He grew up in the town next to where I did. I hope he will be back soon. Howard has changed a lot for the worse, but I still listen.

Today's show where Fred was doing the ghost voice about the Joan Rivers story made me LOL, which I hadn't done in a few weeks. I'm at SFN, are you?

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mem...you can download the show everyday on a couple of sites. I'm not sure if I can post them here but I'll pm you.

I know them.

I know a pirate station that plays the show live. 6 to 12.

I have H101 stream in iTunes I can listen to.

I know a blog that posts the show in segments starting at about 12:30

and if I miss any of that I can find a Torrent site.

F U Sirius. With your shitty service, shitty disposable radios and shitty customer service.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
lol...I think I just sent you exactly what you already know.

Yeah, but the Howard TV download site links will come in handy. I used to have HTV before moving to Florida, but I got tired of it too. I seldom download the HTV unless something crazy happens on the show. The one I never found online was when Gary the Retard went to the moon. :biggrin1: For some odd reason I missed most of the radio show that day too.

PS Medicated Pete is Annoying as is High Register Sean.

I don't think there are too many current Howard fans here. There was a guy his screenname was something like Bababooey69 who used to be a regular poster here.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like his interviews. I can’t stand the wac pac group if that’s what they are called. It’s just noise. I understand filling this hours must be difficult. I listen then it just gets crazy and I tune out for a month