how's mine?

B_joshdaniels

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just another insecure guy wanting to know what the people who've seen them all think of mine.

i'm 6 feet tall and pretty skinny

photos are in my gallery

Last edited:

B_joshdaniels

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm glad it looks good. i feel like i have a fairly strange shape, it's not entirely straight it curves in the tiniest bit and then fattens out again around mid shaft. also i had this one girlfriend a couple of years ago who commented on my ball size and said they were tiny, which is something i had never thought about until that moment. i still feel like they are within normal range, but if any of you have comments (good or bad) about them i'd be glad to listen. even though i know i'm fairly above average in size, i've always felt that i'm either not big or not big enough. i guess you would say i'm terribly insecure about my size. maybe if i'm free later i can take some more photos, but in the meantime i'd love to hear more about what you guys think.
thanks

D

deleted3782

Actually, you are pretty impressive. Nothing to be insecure about at all.

FBAnder

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Sounds to me that girlfriend was in classic bitch mode...they all know what to say to hit a man where it hurts. Hope you broke her cervix with that thing, it seems very capable of doing so.

B_joshdaniels

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hahaha - i doubt i broke her cervix, but i do recall giving it to her pretty good the last time we hooked up.

when she dropped the ball comment it was completely casual and not in a malicious way at all, but it was while we were going through a rough time and could've been a subtle (affective) way of giving me a low blow

Last edited:

FBAnder

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
hahaha - i doubt i broke her cervix, but i do recall giving it to her pretty good the last time we hooked up.

when she dropped the ball comment it was completely casual and not in a malicious way at all, but it was while we were going through a rough time and could've been a subtle (affective) way of giving me a low blow

Broads are masters at mind fucks. They have it perfected and do it oh so well. If guys have a problem, they beat the shit out of each other, shake hands call it a day. Broads will slowly destroy you mentally with no mercy until you end up in a psychiatric ward. Now that's cold-blooded. But hey! You escaped from that one, her loss ;)

B_joshdaniels

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah, that girl was a big mess when it came to mental terrorism, however the only thing that stuck with me was that ball comment. after we broke up a mutual friend of ours (another mind fucker) fed me alcohol and brought me to my ex's party. the whole night the ex was trying to make me jealous by taking guys by the hand and strategically planting them close by me where she would then commence flirting followed by unnecessarily loud laughter. that whole process was pretty pathetic and just made me feel bad for her.

i have to admit though, when i was with that girl i was most confident about my size. she would comment on it and she told me it was the biggest she had ever had. my current girlfriend has had two that are bigger. one that was about ten inches long but thin (the thought of that guy doesn't make me feel jealous at all) and the other one was around the same length but thicker, and with huge balls (who really grinds my gears when i dwell on it.)

our sex is unbelievable though. it's passion, love making, fucking all in one. i wish i could explain how it is, but i really don't have the words to describe it. she feels the same way. one time i was down on myself and she showed me this email she sent to her best friend while we were dating more casually. in the email she said she was sexually in love with me and that it was like nothing she had before. even though i know we have those things, the thought of something bigger, thicker, stretching her more just bums me out. is this a common problem?

Last edited:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That's a huge, beautiful cock, dude. You're a lucky guy, in a very high percentile sizewise. You can't let the idea that a small number of men be a little bigger bum you out. The chances of her having somebody bigger than you are probably pretty slim, so if she's right then she's had some pretty good luck, haha.

B_joshdaniels

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i've added some more photos. i saw a thread asking how the person would compare in the real world outside of lpsg. how would i rank on that? i'm nowhere close to some of the guys on here.

hungguy4hungguys

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ummm, yeah dude, that's a pretty big dick. You haven't measured it?
As far as your shape goes, I'd prefer yours to mine. Mine has a pretty strong curve and is narrower in the middle. I tend to only take pics of it from one angle because I don't like the way it looks from the other side. lol

B_joshdaniels

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ive measured it, but it doesn't feel big enough in my hands? i would be most content if i could hold it firmly with my index finger and thumb barely touching