New episodes every Tuesday nightis it a weekly series?
Maybe he’ll drop the soap.hope we get a full strip search scene clip...or 2
Imagine if he was in prison. He'd deffo be passed around
It's a great ass!
I am assuming a caning isn't part of his prison sentence.Certainly is, tight and pert![]()
Have we from any other contestant?Wonder if we will see any frontal nudity from him aha one can hope
Tell me that no guy has been in there. Not possibleHrvy was only in a few like promos for the upcoming season. I think he will be introduced officially next week.
View attachment 111744591
Imagine feeling him deep throat your cock.View attachment 112441761
This was the hottest thing that I saw in the most recent episode of Banged Up.![]()
Omg he is in episode 2, hotClearly he enjoyed the cavity check and the showers
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.