tumblr_oenne2BiqB1qlwcu6o1_500.jpg
798_1000.jpg

814_1000.jpg

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Great post....thank you for posting. Who are the top two women...I've seen those pictures for some years...especially the first/top picture. Both are WOW women....the one in the middle...on her back...she has a very huge bush too...makes her even more sexy.

Reactions: amazzzed2

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

MAGNIFICENT! Over the years I've been fortunate to have enjoyed the fun times with several women who breasts where that size and amazing shape and firmness...many times with each lady. The view as they move is stunning....and the women know they have a great effect on men...which I like that too...a woman who knows what she is doing to a man. ;)

Thamk you for posting pictures of her...no idea who she is...but WOW.

Reactions: amazzzed2

phunkyboy

Superior Member
Media
MAGNIFICENT! Over the years I've been fortunate to have enjoyed the fun times with several women who breasts where that size and amazing shape and firmness...many times with each lady. The view as they move is stunning....and the women know they have a great effect on men...which I like that too...a woman who knows what she is doing to a man. ;)

Thamk you for posting pictures of her...no idea who she is...but WOW.
Miranda Hogan.

Reactions: BigBen

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great post....thank you for posting. Who are the top two women...I've seen those pictures for some years...especially the first/top picture. Both are WOW women....the one in the middle...on her back...she has a very huge bush too...makes her even more sexy.
I dunno, but I think the 2nd one, the broad lying on blue covers may be altered; I've seen a similar one in different pigmentation.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dunno, but I think the 2nd one, the broad lying on blue covers may be altered; I've seen a similar one in different pigmentation.

That is possible...but I too have seen similarly huge endowed women take that pose...and the skin pigmentation of course if different for any woman...and keep this in mind...camera angle, and so many variables on lighting...natural, early and end of day....flash, neon lights, different lamps...all change the "shade" of colors of the human body...so who knows. But the end is she is gorgeous and that is a great pose....LOL.

phunkyboy

Superior Member
Media
That is possible...but I too have seen similarly huge endowed women take that pose...and the skin pigmentation of course if different for any woman...and keep this in mind...camera angle, and so many variables on lighting...natural, early and end of day....flash, neon lights, different lamps...all change the "shade" of colors of the human body...so who knows. But the end is she is gorgeous and that is a great pose....LOL.

Its not fake Ive seen the whole set.