Photo Huge massive boobs

Although this happened two months ago, I've only just become aware that the amazing Brittany Elizabeth had to undergo an emergency reduction from a little over 5,000ccs to 3,000ccs. While I am truly glad that the operation was successful, I also feel sad that 4 glorious litres of boobs have gone away.
366064981_270633122391620_5109476234511110009_n.jpg


358097213_266755819446017_2594307811056988660_n.jpg

347599604_258843306903935_3990133578331861574_n.jpg

347560278_257115073743425_2587243939822301518_n.jpg

347559662_256046137183652_6304707298938469262_n.jpg

347438606_254775227310743_1524367666489988820_n.jpg

347420677_252140727574193_5945837071213274877_n.jpg

347392870_248597754595157_7471448503306011666_n.jpg

356004336_245537231567876_7034285391778347145_n.jpg

347445991_242390275215905_7897839719390156290_n.jpg
 
They really were something!
Although this happened two months ago, I've only just become aware that the amazing Brittany Elizabeth had to undergo an emergency reduction from a little over 5,000ccs to 3,000ccs. While I am truly glad that the operation was successful, I also feel sad that 4 glorious litres of boobs have gone away.
View attachment 115628471

View attachment 115628491
View attachment 115628501
View attachment 115628521
View attachment 115628571
View attachment 115628591
View attachment 115628651
View attachment 115628691
View attachment 115628721
View attachment 115628731
 
  • Like
Reactions: Obelisk8 and BigBen
Thank y
Although this happened two months ago, I've only just become aware that the amazing Brittany Elizabeth had to undergo an emergency reduction from a little over 5,000ccs to 3,000ccs. While I am truly glad that the operation was successful, I also feel sad that 4 glorious litres of boobs have gone away.
View attachment 115628471

View attachment 115628491
View attachment 115628501
View attachment 115628521
View attachment 115628571
View attachment 115628591
View attachment 115628651
View attachment 115628691
View attachment 115628721
View attachment 115628731
Thank you for sharing about her…if her health improves…she may be able to go back and replace the volume she lost…likely she may wish to do that be the skin stretched for her 5K c to 3k c. Breasts would be loose, saggy, and generally uncomfortable unattractive. And judging by her smile and facial expressions when she was posing has a 5K cc buxom she seemed to love being so busty and voluptuous and sexy…

Hopefully her health will improve and she will go back and “fill up” to her former size.

Again, thank you for posting her….I wonder is she is a serious and experienced and dedicated size queen? A bigger is better and biggest is best kind of girl…
 
  • Like
Reactions: Obelisk8
Although this happened two months ago, I've only just become aware that the amazing Brittany Elizabeth had to undergo an emergency reduction from a little over 5,000ccs to 3,000ccs. While I am truly glad that the operation was successful, I also feel sad that 4 glorious litres of boobs have gone away.
View attachment 115628471

View attachment 115628491
View attachment 115628501
View attachment 115628521
View attachment 115628571
View attachment 115628591
View attachment 115628651
View attachment 115628691
View attachment 115628721
View attachment 115628731

She seems tall…maybe 5’9” or 5’10”…where does she live and is she married and what was her career before modeling? What did she list her biggest size measurements?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Obelisk8
H
Although this happened two months ago, I've only just become aware that the amazing Brittany Elizabeth had to undergo an emergency reduction from a little over 5,000ccs to 3,000ccs. While I am truly glad that the operation was successful, I also feel sad that 4 glorious litres of boobs have gone away.
View attachment 115628471

View attachment 115628491
View attachment 115628501
View attachment 115628521
View attachment 115628571
View attachment 115628591
View attachment 115628651
View attachment 115628691
View attachment 115628721
View attachment 115628731
Her full body pics are some of the best I've seen, plus she's a genuinely sweet human being. I normally don't like fake boobed models but she's one of those rare exceptions.
 
She seems tall…maybe 5’9” or 5’10”…where does she live and is she married and what was her career before modeling? What did she list her biggest size measurements?
According to bio sites, she's variously listed as 5' 5" or only 5' 5" (which looks believable) and is 40 years old. Her critical measurements are 44-30-38. She has claimed a bra size of 36O when she was at "only" 4,000 ccs. She's married, has two kids, and lives in Washington state.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BigBen
According to bio sites, she's variously listed as 5' 5" or only 5' 5" (which looks believable) and is 40 years old. Her critical measurements are 44-30-38. She has claimed a bra size of 36O when she was at "only" 4,000 ccs. She's married, has two kids, and lives in Washington state.
Thank you. I am surprised by her height of only 5’5”…. The full length photo was f
her standing in a hallway, barefoot, next to a door…I have a similar door to a closet…perhaps the same door…I just have doubts she is only 5’5”…and that rear of hers has s faaaaar more than only 38”…

What do you think
 
  • Like
Reactions: Obelisk8
r/ThickChixxx - Mmm.... Where is my dinner?
r/TheOnesYouLustOver - I am applying for the Bored Wives category.
r/ThickChixxx - Come to Mommy
 
  • Like
Reactions: BigBadWolf84