Hugh Jackman

I've read this.....If you're a Wolverine fan it's a pretty good read.

Amazon.com: Wolverine: Weapon X (Wolverine (Mass)): Marc Cerasini: Books

After seeing the trailer it looks like chunks of the book will be in the movie. Having the X-men movies tilted towards Wolverine heavy is ok with me since he's been my favorite out of the lot. The Punisher is my other fav, the last two Punisher movies were horrible, I'm sure I'll catch the one that's out soon.

PS: I think Gillette has the trailer on loop, I can hear the buzzing noise all the way from Boston.
 
I haz a mutant power!

Kewl!

It won't just be Jackman juicing me up. Liev Schreiber is smokin' hot, too.

Well, that's your point of view by selecting Liev Schreiber rather than Hugh Jackman.. but if you have time take a review on this Thrailer so you can think twice and thrice why Hugh is better the Liev...

I Respect that dude, everyone deserves of getting any desires in life, :smile:
 
I don't mind this at all. It's like a mystery. It would be cool if they filmed it like Momento--where he learns about his past, but in reverse.



He may have been a shady character, but that's what makes him interesting. He was included in The New Avengers because Cap and Iron Man knew that he was the guy who could actually kill a bad guy if needed.



Are you sure that you aren't refering to Ultimate X-Men. That's a different 'universe' than the other X-Men comics, and takes great liberties--like what we discussed about Iceman becoming a giant or a torpedo in water.


Best mutant power of all.

I Agree with that, "Best mutant power of all" Exactly that's what makes him to focus on.
 
Wow... Thanks for the link. Just watched that pirate version of the trailer and wished I'd been there!

Now I gotta do something to distract me until the movie opens. Anyone wanna help?
 
Hi Guys,

just for the record. The first one is a fake trailer made up from parts of the 1st and 2nd films.

But this movie looks ace!
 
Well, that's your point of view by selecting Liev Schreiber rather than Hugh Jackman.. but if you have time take a review on this Thrailer so you can think twice and thrice why Hugh is better the Liev...

I Respect that dude, everyone deserves of getting any desires in life, :smile:

The beauty of film is that I don't have to select either. I can enjoy both.

Based on his singing alone Hugh wins first place if I had to rank them.

And...*ahem*... I'm a dudette.:wink:
 
This is hilarious, I just saw a commercial for Keanu Reeve's movie and the big clincher was that it was the ONLY place you'd be able to see the trailer for Wolverine. They underestimate the interwebz.
 
And just to clarify - hugh and his lovely wife Deborah-Lee furness have two kids, but they are not adopted - they made those two little angels!