human sheath?

MrHappy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
...The video involves a man shoving a giant rubber penis into his ass.
Of course it's gay.

Anyway, he'd have to pretty much destroy his entire lower intestine for it to be that high up. It curves...It goes up a little bit, to the right, up some more, to the left, then down. It wouldn't go straight through like that, and if it did, he'd probably die before he had enough time to get any more videos uploaded.

eyemready

Sexy Member
Media
I want to call some of these posters some really foul names. I wish LPSG set aside one day of the month for name calling and senseless attacks.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I won't claim that I know for certain it was faked, but I agree with the posters who questioned it on the basis of human anatomy. The dude has some serious dysfunction in his abdominal cavity if he can push that in, and have it go straight up to his ribcage. Especially "wrong" was when he pushed it in, and it went up to his right side, and (from the outside) he pushed it back over to his left side.

There's something seriously wrong with his sigmoid and transverse colon if he can actually do that.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm big enough to do it and have NEVER seen that happen to any of my partners. The guy has an unusual anus and colon. I find it very disturbing. Not sexy at all. At least not for me. Kind of falls into the category of sexual oddities like when I witnessed my first fist fucking and the guy on the receiving end obviously had a prolapsed colon which he could suck back up inside himself. Not pretty. Can't imagine it feeling very good, unless you're wired for pain.

To quote Little Suzy Creamcheese, "Ewwww, fer ick!"