Hung & Dumb

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
For some years, I’ve participated in a discussion forum at www.ihiqs.org, an online high IQ society that requires passing a test for membership.

Unfortunately, I can not vouch for the size of any dicks over there. I’d do my part for science, if called to duty, although I’m not real smart and may have to measure again and again to be sure I get it right – especially the big ones.

Bet I’d find IHIQS member’s members reflect the full range.

I can say I’ve seen convincing evidence of hung guy’s around here – pictures only unfortunately, I’d be happy to perform some cross forum research - and have read LPSG member’s posts. Although discussion topics differ, there’s plenty evidence of men here who are both hung and smart. A more narrow subject range here, notwithstanding, many posts could be interchanged and no one would ever give it a thought.

Oftentimes, I find that having a huge dick equates to needing glasses.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There's a stereotype out there that horse hung guys are dummies. I find quite the opposite to be true. In fact, I find many of my big-dicked acquaintances are very smart men who tend to be highly successful in their field.

This discrimination is akin to the perception that women with huge tits are dippy airheads.

What are your feelings on this?

Does a big dick generally equate to a small IQ?

Or, is this a lot of bunk, like the stereotype that blondes are dumb?
People made up these stupid stereotypes. Having said that, many big dick guys are consumed with sex and party that they can easily forget to fulfill their family responsibilities.

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would rather have a big dicked "dumb farmboy" than a small dicked "smart city kid" any day. At least I make a decent living that could support us and we could both be happy :)
However.. physical attributes do not do anything for IQ as IQ is just a made up test of overall general knowledge. Anyone can be "smart" with enough study and time, but not everyone can be intelligent. When ethnics are given "white" IQ tests they test lower, when whites are given tests that are biased toward ethnic life, they test lower.. it is all a sham to boost egos.

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It is a stereotype that dates back as far as the Greeks. (It is one reason that Greek statues of male nudes are usually very modestly hung: They don't want to imply stupidity.) As you might guess from a post that references classical studies, it is not a stereotype with which I agree...

I have wondered why there were no Greek statues with "normal" sized men in them. It seems when Greek male statues were made, the balls were always larger than the penis, or both were small.. I think it would be great if some talented sculptor carved a man with normal sized genitalia. I never was one to look at boy sized equipment.

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
IQ methodology is the biggest confidence trick ever played on society. Are you aware from cliometric comparison that if we applied today's spurious IQ methods on our great great grandparents 70% of them would be classified as morons or educationally subnormal. Pyschologists like most politicians are unethical and cheats. And as lots of courtesans have intimated politicians are in the little dick league. As for psychologists, well you guess.

IQ methodology is the biggest confidence trick ever played on society. Are you aware from cliometric comparison that if we applied today's spurious IQ methods on our great great grandparents 70% of them would be classified as morons or educationally subnormal. Pyschologists like most politicians are unethical and cheats. And as lots of courtesans have intimated politicians are in the little dick league. As for psychologists, well you guess.

You may have a slightly outdated view of Psychologists, Sarge. For the most part, in this country at least - they primarily use common-sense and practical ways to help people overcome emotional or mental problems, such as anxiety, etc - or to deal with Autism. There's not much of the psychobabble bollocks that many people seem to think...

I would agree that IQ tests tend to overrate people sometimes - especially Mensa. Plus I'm not sure they're suitable for everyone. My sis came out as subnormal when she was tested as a kid (it was a student who tested her tho, lol) possibly because she was so shy, and uncommunicative. Anyway - she got 10 A-grades at GCSE 2 years ago...and the GCSE standards can't be that low, lol...

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
“… IQ is just a made up test of overall general knowledge. Anyone can be "smart" with enough study and time, but not everyone can be intelligent. When ethnics are given "white" IQ tests they test lower, when whites are given tests that are biased toward ethnic life, they test lower.. it is all a sham to boost egos.

“ … if we applied today's spurious IQ methods on our great great grandparents 70% of them would be classified as morons or educationally subnormal.

These are attributes of “norming” that you are discussing. An IQ test is itself tested. If a knowledge based test is used it must be designed such that an average percentage of persons will answer a percentage of questions correctly; others may answer a higher percentage; and certainly not everyone could answer them all correctly. A good test will produce a bell curve of results. Average is classified as 100. Doesn’t matter too much exactly how many right answers that requires, so long as it is average. The top 5 percentile is classified as 125.

Our great grand parents would do poorly on any test normed for contemporary use. They would be clueless about questions relating to contemporary technology and society.

It goes both ways. Were there a body of established IQ tests from their time, we’d do very poorly. As Sgt says: 70% of us would be classified as morons.

Many people make unfortunate assumptions about IQ. Intelligent people don’t think things other people fail to understand; there is no body of knowledge in the possession of intelligent people denied to others. Intelligent people do tend to think quickly, may be able to retain a good deal of information, and at higher levels of high intelligence conceptualize abstract concepts that may make them good at advance math, science, or philosophy. Very intelligent people may be able to abstract and form concepts that are unique; possibly they might arrive at unprecedented understandings.

High IQ people often have difficulty functioning in society. It can be harmful for a very smart kid to be told how high his IQ is. Unrealistic things may be expected of a child who may also come to assume that the ordinary problems every kid has learning to socialize are caused by her being a “genius.”

High IQ adults may correctly understand that they “get it” more quickly than others while failing to understand that they don’t live in vacuums.

I’ve been impressed with many posts at LPSG. Guys who seem to think they are especially blessed with bigger and better than usual cocks seem much more relaxed and comfortable in themselves – not usually obnoxious about it – than so many high IQ forum participants who seemed to have an excess of difficulties with ordinary life.

So rather than condemn IQ testing and the people who perform those tests, I would say that parents and others who believe a young person might have an unusually high IQ, might want to know if it is true and make special efforts to help their kid learn how to be a normal person rather be a high IQ freak whom they can brag about.

As it happens, I was identified so many years ago as such a kid. It was a God send that my parent’s had the wisdom to not tell me; they did not take away my childhood so that I could be an object for them to brag about; I was allowed to have my own life.

Frankly, since I am gay, have a big IQ and an ordinary dick, I think you guys are amazing and the IQ thing: meh. That said, I still get to be me and do try to have the same amount of fun with each my heads.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have wondered why there were no Greek statues with "normal" sized men in them. It seems when Greek male statues were made, the balls were always larger than the penis, or both were small.. I think it would be great if some talented sculptor carved a man with normal sized genitalia. I never was one to look at boy sized equipment.

If I remember my Greek art and philosophy correctly, the Greeks had a dualistic view of humanity in that the body was the animal part and the mind was the higher realm. The ideal was more an emphasis on the "higher" aspects of being human. Big genitals were more animalistic to the Greeks and not so desirable.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media

I've never been one to trust any scientist really
they always seem like the clergy of just another religeon to me

AussieMuscles

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's a stereotype out there that horse hung guys are dummies. I find quite the opposite to be true. In fact, I find many of my big-dicked acquaintances are very smart men who tend to be highly successful in their field.

This discrimination is akin to the perception that women with huge tits are dippy airheads.

What are your feelings on this?

Does a big dick generally equate to a small IQ?

Or, is this a lot of bunk, like the stereotype that blondes are dumb?

I have a big dick and i wasnt very good at school!