Hung guys to blame for mudslides?

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, shit happens but I was just curious what people's experiences were.

Is a hung top to blame for going too deep and dragging poop through the chute or is it the bottom to blame for not cleaning out far enough?

Is this a situation more common the longer a top is?

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Good question.

It depends. If a bottom cleans out too deeply--like up into the sigmoid colon--it can bring more poop down. I know this from going too far preparing to bottom myself.

Sometimes there's a fine line between cleaning out only my rectum and going further. If I get into the sigmoid cleaning out can take a lot more time than rectum only. Depends on what's in the pipeline. I didn't start bottoming until I was 40. It's something I learned from experience. I'm guessing most who bottom do.

I recommend cleaning out the rectum only. Again this is learned skill.

I top way more than I bottom and I'm long enough to get through the "second hole" into the sigmoid when I top. Sometimes I get into poop. It can be messy (what mudslide isn't?) and it may ruin the moment but normally it's just a delay while a bottom goes and cleans out again before we resume. While that's happening I'm exchanging a muddy condom for a clean one.

It's a sewage outlet. Sometimes it takes more than once to clean it out sufficiently.

Another factor is that a lot of bottoms play with big toys that go deep and already know how deeply they need to clean to avoid mudslides. Again it's a matter of experience.

Blame? Yeah I've been blamed for mudslides but guys I've topped have apologized as well. To me it's not about a blame game. Question is do we want to clean up and continue or abandon the enterprise and maybe try some other time. :cool:

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good question.

It depends. If a bottom cleans out too deeply--like up into the sigmoid colon--it can bring more poop down. I know this from going too far preparing to bottom myself.

Sometimes there's a fine line between cleaning out only my rectum and going further. If I get into the sigmoid cleaning out can take a lot more time than rectum only. Depends on what's in the pipeline. I didn't start bottoming until I was 40. It's something I learned from experience. I'm guessing most who bottom do.

I recommend cleaning out the rectum only. Again this is learned skill.

I top way more than I bottom and I'm long enough to get through the "second hole" into the sigmoid when I top. Sometimes I get into poop. It can be messy (what mudslide isn't?) and it may ruin the moment but normally it's just a delay while a bottom goes and cleans out again before we resume. While that's happening I'm exchanging a muddy condom for a clean one.

It's a sewage outlet. Sometimes it takes more than once to clean it out sufficiently.

Another factor is that a lot of bottoms play with big toys that go deep and already know how deeply they need to clean to avoid mudslides. Again it's a matter of experience.

Blame? Yeah I've been blamed for mudslides but guys I've topped have apologized as well. To me it's not about a blame game. Question is do we want to clean up and continue or abandon the enterprise and maybe try some other time. :cool:
Thanks for the response.

Knowing that you can get into the sigmoid colon and going beyond where a bottom can quickly rinse, would you shorten your stroke to reduce the chances of this happening or would you ask/expect the bottom to clean deeper?

Reactions: halcyondays

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have shortened my penetration deliberately but most times I top I have bottoms straddle and get on me at first so they control how much they take how quickly and I can assist by holding them up so neither of us are injured or experience too much discomfort and we adjust to being comfortably coupled before getting into mad thrusting.

I expect a clean rectum. If I get past it and it becomes a problem we deal with it. Bottoms do sometimes push past it without any help from me. It rarely leads to mudslides. Same way some guys want a big toy deep they want me deep as possible as well. With prostate stimulation happening only a couple inches in full penetration isn't required.

Most guys take it only as deep as they want/need no matter what position we're in. For example if he's riding me he doesn't have to slide full length and if I'm spoon fucking him I won't get all the way in depending on how much of his butt is in the way or how much he's arched his pelvis back at me. Endless little adjustments can be made.

It's all about communication--in advance and in the moment. Sometimes it's verbal. Sometimes it's physical like the Heisman--a palm on my belly or thigh saying "that's enough" or "there and no further."

You say you're only curious. Now I'm curious. Have you had mudslide experiences?

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have shortened my penetration deliberately but most times I top I have bottoms straddle and get on me at first so they control how much they take how quickly and I can assist by holding them up so neither of us are injured or experience too much discomfort and we adjust to being comfortably coupled before getting into mad thrusting.

I expect a clean rectum. If I get past it and it becomes a problem we deal with it. Bottoms do sometimes push past it without any help from me. It rarely leads to mudslides. Same way some guys want a big toy deep they want me deep as possible as well. With prostate stimulation happening only a couple inches in full penetration isn't required.

Most guys take it only as deep as they want/need no matter what position we're in. For example if he's riding me he doesn't have to slide full length and if I'm spoon fucking him I won't get all the way in depending on how much of his butt is in the way or how much he's arched his pelvis back at me. Endless little adjustments can be made.

It's all about communication--in advance and in the moment. Sometimes it's verbal. Sometimes it's physical like the Heisman--a palm on my belly or thigh saying "that's enough" or "there and no further."

You say you're only curious. Now I'm curious. Have you had mudslide experiences?
I haven't had any bad experiences. A bit of leakage in the past but no more than anyone else really.

As a complete bottom, my experience has only been from one perspective. Like most bottoms, I tend to be quite conscientious.

For guys who are hung and can easily enter the colon, I was curious what their general experience was in that regard and how they dealt with it.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Has happened to me a number of times. Had a bottom who was super clean (he was doing ATM) and everything was good until I started pounding hard. Maybe I stirred something up, maybe it was the suction of my cock coming out, but there was mess. I took a shower and he did a flush and we went for round 2. When I went hard, it got messy again.

Now with my gf, she doesn't clean out before anal and there is maybe a 10% chance of mess. But another gf would clean out and it was 50/50 mess