Hungjock696

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got on in time for the ticket show. "Zane" gave "Jacob" a BJ and Jacob came on his face, with Zane sucking the cum off his cock. I'm so confused about the apartment situation though - they are back in the apartment they were in a year ago.
They never moved.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: luvjosh35
Zane is back on cam. Him and Jacob are arguing on cam LMAO. Jacob seems really possessive and an asshole. I hole Zane finds him another boyfriend that treats him good.
Kind of a dick thing to say. Jacob was definitely in a mood tonight, but he's always been super nice in the past in my experience.
 
Jacob acting up as usual criticising everything Zane does, didn't like zane wearing a thong saying its too fem, and that hes right leaning, homophobic and cant deal with that. Highlight was him getting spanked hard in the ass and he went in a huff.

The private show was hot Zane was getting throat fucked on the counter but then I heard Jacob say 'Im going to fake it' and went 'oh wow im cumming' then immediately walked off screen. He had gay porn playing on his phone. Zane wanted jacob back to stick his dick in his ass to make him cum but he wouldnt so Zane cut the show and told Jacob its his fault if they get bad ratings again.

At this point im just tipping for the drama.. better than the real housewives :joy:
 
Jacob is such a whiny bitch but he's just too hot to hate him and I agree with the thong thing being too fem as I'm not into anything that resembles women lol I don't know why is it so bad for people to have preferences.
 
Jacob acting up as usual criticising everything Zane does, didn't like zane wearing a thong saying its too fem, and that hes right leaning, homophobic and cant deal with that. Highlight was him getting spanked hard in the ass and he went in a huff.

The private show was hot Zane was getting throat fucked on the counter but then I heard Jacob say 'Im going to fake it' and went 'oh wow im cumming' then immediately walked off screen. He had gay porn playing on his phone. Zane wanted jacob back to stick his dick in his ass to make him cum but he wouldnt so Zane cut the show and told Jacob its his fault if they get bad ratings again.

At this point im just tipping for the drama.. better than the real housewives :joy:
LOL. Sorry I missed it. These guys from from affluent southern "conservative" families are so conflicted with their homosexuality and "Christianity" doing porn for money so they can maintain their privileged lifestyles. They crack me up. Sad, really, hope some day they can deal with it and be happy with their lives and out to their families.
 
Zane was on cam Saturday night spilling all the tea. Jacob got drunk and they fought. Jacob choked Zane, Zane bit Jacob, They both spit in each other faces while wrestling on the ground. Zane kicked Jacob out. Zane is also looking for another buddy to do cam shows with. I think Jacob is always so mad because he is hiding who he really is.
 
Zane was on cam Saturday night spilling all the tea. Jacob got drunk and they fought. Jacob choked Zane, Zane bit Jacob, They both spit in each other faces while wrestling on the ground. Zane kicked Jacob out. Zane is also looking for another buddy to do cam shows with. I think Jacob is always so mad because he is hiding who he really is.
Jacob need to seek therapy before thing get worse...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.