I am back

B_eleveinchbreeder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i was made to understand that some of the same guys that drove me nutz on this site are still trying to kick my ass while im gone...
to answer the questions as to why i left..
I WANTED TO..I NEEDED TO...
for the sake of my new position as DAD...i fathered identical twin boys...they were born in August 27 2008...i became their only parent after their mom, my life long friend and her husband were killed in an auto accident in January 29 2009.

we sort have found a normal...life is great...and i planned well figuring barry dunham would be elected president of the usa...u will recall i graduated from Punahou in Honolulu...as did Barry Dunham..aka Barack Obama..
u r getting a second chance to prepare for the next down draft...when the dow peaks at 10200...

not here long, just thought i'd clear the air..i was NOT BANNED nor did i have TWO ACCOUNTS was NOT ASKED TO LEAVE...i LEFT CUZ I NEEDED TO...ZERO TIME..
robbie o

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
..i was NOT BANNED nor did i have TWO ACCOUNTS was NOT ASKED TO LEAVE...i LEFT CUZ I NEEDED TO...ZERO TIME..
robbie o

Um... well, you see here Season5/11inchbreeder and now your new name, since the other account was not cancelled, you now do have 2 accounts which would be in direct violation of the TOS.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In all fairness here. There are no multiple accounts. The former accounts were closed at the request of the OP because he had demands on his life outside of LPSG. Could we try to put the support back into LPSG or simply back off if you don't have something positive to add.
Welcome back to LPSG I hope you will find the support here that you are looking for.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
What NY said ^.

I will ask you, though, to take a step back and breathe deeply. To return after four months ready to pick up an argument/enmity where you left off is not acceptible. If that is your plan then you have returned for the wrong reason and you won't find your welcome as warm as it could be.

Glad you are in control of your home situation now. How can we help you?