karlaz Superior Member Media: 0 Joined Mar 6, 2006 Posts 1,302 Media 0 Likes 5,269 Points 768 Location Italy Sexuality 100% Gay, 0% Straight Gender Male karlaz, May 24, 2019 #1 I think he was working for Alexander Pictures but I'm not sure. Does anybody remember his name? Thank you! Reactions: Christopher_James and citomar
I think he was working for Alexander Pictures but I'm not sure. Does anybody remember his name? Thank you!
machosdarede Legendary Member Media: 0 Joined Oct 9, 2018 Posts 176 Media 0 Likes 1,793 Points 313 Location Belo Horizonte (Minas Gerais, Brazil) Sexuality 69% Gay, 31% Straight Gender Male machosdarede, Dec 9, 2019 #2 [QUOTE = "karlaz, post: 10444471, membro: 14881"] Acho que ele estava trabalhando para a Alexander Pictures, mas não tenho certeza. Alguém se lembra do nome dele? Obrigado! [ATTACH = cheio] 3111561 [/ ATTACH] [/ CITAÇÕES] Whesley NiKe. Reactions: srlhace and karlaz
[QUOTE = "karlaz, post: 10444471, membro: 14881"] Acho que ele estava trabalhando para a Alexander Pictures, mas não tenho certeza. Alguém se lembra do nome dele? Obrigado! [ATTACH = cheio] 3111561 [/ ATTACH] [/ CITAÇÕES] Whesley NiKe.
A aaa830 Expert Member Media: 0 Joined Dec 16, 2009 Posts 115 Media 0 Likes 194 Points 273 Location Hong Kong, HK Sexuality 100% Gay, 0% Straight Gender Male aaa830, Aug 14, 2022 #3 karlaz said: I think he was working for Alexander Pictures but I'm not sure. Does anybody remember his name? Thank you! View attachment 3111561 Click to expand... He run on two name as Pero Botenio and Wesley Nike (He also a escort) Reactions: srlhace and karlaz
karlaz said: I think he was working for Alexander Pictures but I'm not sure. Does anybody remember his name? Thank you! View attachment 3111561 Click to expand... He run on two name as Pero Botenio and Wesley Nike (He also a escort)
karlaz Superior Member Media: 0 Joined Mar 6, 2006 Posts 1,302 Media 0 Likes 5,269 Points 768 Location Italy Sexuality 100% Gay, 0% Straight Gender Male karlaz, Aug 16, 2022 #4 Thank you both!