i fantasize about raping womangs.

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
slapping them about, pinning them down, using them and then just getting dressed and leaving.

obviously it would be oh so wrong to actually do this to an unwilling womangs.

but the fantasy? hot as hell to me!

is this common among people?

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
Actually, it's much more common than you think! Amongst males and females. I've had several womenz try to have cyber relations with me using that fantasy as the basis. There are a million and one psychological possibilities for it so no, you're not some freak. Maybe you don't feel like you have control of your life and that manifests itself with the rape fantasy? Maybe you like the feeling of such dominance over someone? Maybe you like knowing that someone trusts you enough to be so rough in the bedroom? Maybe maybe...maybe maybe... I wouldn't read into it too much.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is a cross-post from the other rape thread:

Even though I've been sexually assaulted more than once, the idea of men having "rape fantasies" has never bothered me because it's obvious that the fantasy bears little or no actual resemblance to the reality of rape, as Dolfette pointed out. Even though I've had horrible real life experiences, I have my own rape fantasies, which also bear no resemblance to real life rape. It's the reason feminists prefer the term "ravishment fantasy" over "rape fantasy" because people rarely fantasize that the victim in crying or is truly terrorized, they fantasize desire and enjoyment for both participants.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So...I just found this exact same thread but from dolfette back in september. However, she said it about raping men. What's the deal? Did you just copy/paste her thread and start your own or is something else going one here...

I dunno, and he spelled "woman" wrong the same way twice, "womangs."

He's either joking around or trying to make a point.

londonhanger

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Fantasies are fine, and indeed healthy. I'm concerned that by posting this openly on the net you may have just landed yourself on some kind of government database. You may find the Police come knocking next time a local womang is assulted.

B_hijack

Experimental Member
Media
Rape fantasies are very common, whether you are the rapist or "victim." At the risk of generalizing, I find that women tend to fantasize about being the victim and men tend to fantasize about being the rapist. These fantasies seem so common that I'd hazard to guess that they are "normal."

Maybe you don't feel like you have control of your life and that manifests itself with the rape fantasy? Maybe you like the feeling of such dominance over someone?

I had a Dominatrix friend who told me that most of her hardcore male clients (the ones who wanted to be "raped") were successful businessmen. Also, stats have shown that people who have a lower socioeconomic class tend to target those of a higher class to rape. All of this would suggest that class--thus, control over others--is a factor with rape fantasies.

Maybe you like knowing that someone trusts you enough to be so rough in the bedroom?

This reminds me of Piaget's "trust-mistrust" phase, but this usually happens at the age of two. Children continually test their mothers to see what they can get away with and define boundaries. Maybe some people haven't grown out of this phase.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
StraightCock's slang for "women" is "womangs". He's used the term here before. He knows it's slang.

Womangs for life!

p.s. I don't have rape fantasies, but I love being dominated & punished. In turn I also love flipping the tables and doing the dominating/punishing.

Last edited:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had a Dominatrix friend who told me that most of her hardcore male clients (the ones who wanted to be "raped") were successful businessmen. Also, stats have shown that people who have a lower socioeconomic class tend to target those of a higher class to rape. All of this would suggest that class--thus, control over others--is a factor with rape fantasies.

This reminds me of Piaget's "trust-mistrust" phase, but this usually happens at the age of two. Children continually test their mothers to see what they can get away with and define boundaries. Maybe some people haven't grown out of this phase.

I've read the "it's about power" argument before and I don't believe it. I've been on the victim side of sexual assault and rape before and it honestly seems to be about desire for sex from my personal experiences.

The one time "power" seemed to be involved was very complicated and involved our relationship to one another, not anything socio-economic or having to do with boundaries at all. He claimed to love me and it was about obsession and paranoia. He just snapped and it was the most terrifying and psychologically exhausting experience of my life, during which time I was injured a lot, and it wasn't over for 13 hours without food, water, or sleep, after which I felt like a POW.

My own ravishment fantasies always feature someone I truly desire to have sex with, so that removes the "rape" part entirely. The fantasy seems to be much more about someone I burn for desiring me back with the same intensity.

StraightCock's slang for "women" is "womangs". He's used the term here before. He knows it's slang.

Womangs for life!

I had no idea that he uses the word "womangs" instead of "women."