I found a new method !

chrono

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well when you are erect , hold your penis just under the head and pull gently up , up , up .. 100 times , then stimulate yourself to get erect one again and do it 100 times again.I'm also doing and jelq but really think that the gains I made were from the method I told you.I was 6 x 5.5 .. now after a month or so I'm 6.3 x 5.5 .. just try It and say if it works for you .. it's like stretching erect penis .. Personally believe that makes micro stretches in the erect tissue thus enlarging it.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I am getting your description right aren't you just stretching? Or are you bending up?

chrono

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's not dangerous if you do it steady and don't pull with much strenght.Yes , I think I'm tearing the ligament and it repairs itself , so why should it be only initial gain?And at first do it while bending the cock , later without bending it , so it can tear itself good.Do it and say if it works for you .. for me I think it's working fine.

Yknarfy

Expert Member
Media
I pull my cok down like that until the ligaments crack - it gains 1/8" but soon goes back and I have to pull it again - but eventually I run out of spunk!

Franky