I Love

Dinobot, isn't that from Beast Wars? At least I'd guess he was from Beast Wars. WASPINATOR TERRORIZzZzZzZze. Then he'd get blown up. Good times.

I love internet memes and FALCON PUNCHES. I hope to one day be able to yell out Falcon Punch and land a hit.

no, dinobots weren't from beast wars. they were original transformers from generation one, along with the other dinosaurs that were robots. there was a t-rex (team leader), triceratops, brontosaurus, stegosaurus, and this other weird one i can't remember.

here's the wikipedia definition: Dinobots - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. please don't tell anyone i'm a nerd :rolleyes:

(i meant to write "dinobots"in my last post and not "dinobot." my mind isn't working today.)
 

Attachments

Last edited:
no, dinobots weren't from beast wars. they were original transformers from generation one, along with the other dinosaurs that were robots. there was a t-rex (team leader), triceratops, brontosaurus, stegosaurus, and this other weird one i can't remember.

here's the wikipedia definition: Dinobots - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. please don't tell anyone i'm a nerd :rolleyes:

(i meant to write "dinobots"in my last post and not "dinobot." my mind isn't working today.)

Ooooh. I wonder how that would be integrated in, maybe they crash into a museum or find some dinosaur bones and scan them?

It's okay, nerds are cool, and I'm one too. :cool:

Since anime was brought up, I happen to love some animes/mangas like Elfen Lied, RODtv, and more, but I don't feel like listing more. I also love crossword puzzles, word jumbles, and sudokus. I'm over word searches. :tongue:

</nerd!>
 
Elfen Lied was a twisted anime! I'm currently into Naruto Shippuuden (hence the avatar), Magikano as well as Code Geass R2. And just received the new Evangelion Movie.


OK... another "I love"
11. The 15-letter "S" word. Let's see just how nerdy some people are around here. :wink:
 
Elfen Lied was a twisted anime! I'm currently into Naruto Shippuuden (hence the avatar), Magikano as well as Code Geass R2. And just received the new Evangelion Movie.


OK... another "I love"
11. The 15-letter "S" word. Let's see just how nerdy some people are around here. :wink:

Twisted but great! I don't like Naruto nor Code Geass much. Never heard of Magikano.

I don't know what your 11 is, synchronization maybe? I'm sure there are other 15 letter s words, but that is really only one I can come up with as of now.

I love Iron Chef and Good Eats.
 
no, dinobots weren't from beast wars. they were original transformers from generation one, along with the other dinosaurs that were robots. there was a t-rex (team leader), triceratops, brontosaurus, stegosaurus, and this other weird one i can't remember.

here's the wikipedia definition: Dinobots - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. please don't tell anyone i'm a nerd :rolleyes:

(i meant to write "dinobots"in my last post and not "dinobot." my mind isn't working today.)
G1 Dinobots!
-Me, Grimlock, say roll call!
-SLAG!
-(I always forget this guy! Sludge?)
-SNARL!
-SWOOOOOOP!

don't worry, your not the ONLY nerd in the room! (and yeah, Grimlock was revamped into "Dinobot" in the Beast saga.)

Masi Oka (Hiro from HEROES) has been quoted as saying, "I'd rather be passionate about something, then apathetic about everything." (I think I flubbed the second half?)

Now we wait for someone to post the Donald Gibb .gif....

"I like soup.
I like ice cream sandwiches, too.
I like fish sticks,
but I love
BNL!:biggrin1:

(2pts to whoever can find the link between those last two references!)
 
Twisted but great! I don't like Naruto nor Code Geass much. Never heard of Magikano.

I don't know what your 11 is, synchronization maybe? I'm sure there are other 15 letter s words, but that is really only one I can come up with as of now.

I love Iron Chef and Good Eats.

Magikano is a twisted, romantic comedy... kinda like a modern day Tenchi Muyo on steroids. And the US translation took some of the Japanese slang and made it a little "too American", making for even more funny moments. Since when does a teenage, Japanese schoolgirl/witch ever say they have to go on and choke a bitch?

The "15-letter S-word" is a reference to a classic comic strip from the 80s called "Bloom County". It's not a real word, but it was used to make a funny statement against censorship. It's too much to explain without sounding like a TOTAL nerd. And I only use the word with those I see naked. :wink: :biggrin1:
 
G1 Dinobots!
-Me, Grimlock, say roll call!
-SLAG!
-(I always forget this guy! Sludge?)
-SNARL!
-SWOOOOOOP!

don't worry, your not the ONLY nerd in the room! (and yeah, Grimlock was revamped into "Dinobot" in the Beast saga.)

Masi Oka (Hiro from HEROES) has been quoted as saying, "I'd rather be passionate about something, then apathetic about everything." (I think I flubbed the second half?)

Now we wait for someone to post the Donald Gibb .gif....

"I like soup.
I like ice cream sandwiches, too.
I like fish sticks,
but I love BNL!:biggrin1:

(2pts to whoever can find the link between those last two references!)

yes, i knew i got confused somewhere! :biggrin1: thanks for clearing it up. grimlock was my fave... his vocabulary is awesome!
 

Attachments