I Love

why don't you guys just text message each other or go to the chat room?
Sounds like maybe you were here under another name at 1 time? Nobodys forcing you to read this thread.The fact that you responded twice sounds like you want to join in.:biggrin1:
 
no i was never a member previously.

have visited the site off and on for four years.

i know this post was in the "funny stuff" area, so i'll
just avoid it.

in the other areas i'll try to live up to the standards of some of the legendary lpsg forefathers (such as sorcerer, who is MIA, hopefully not chased off by
hello kitty banter). dawg, if you want me to be there for you as a support
if you have stuff to deal with you got it. that's all.

offroad8x6
 
omg, me too!!! if i were a cow i would marry you. i loooove hugging :hug: and kissing :kiss: and i love "breakfast at tiffany's." isn't audrey just darling in that film?! ugh, i can't get enough of her! :biggrin1:

If I were an American human I would marry you :biggrin1::rolleyes:

I could hug all day. I've been told I give good hugs :hug:

Audrey was amazing! She is by far my favourite actress :smile:

Moon River, wider than a mile, I'm crossing you in style some day...




I love the sound of the wind :smile: