I Spy...

sammygirly: ...with my little eye, two new Moderators of the Meet & Greet Section.

Congratulations Paul and DMW!

awellhungboi: Hooray! Congratulations to you both! :)

7x6andchg: And our first problem...any guesses anybody?  Jeez.  Just got home from work...

Thanks all...hopefully while DMW is away (he is still away? I think...although I know he checks in) I can shoulder the burden...

jackinman: :D :D :D Damn. Are we having a geography exam I wasn't aware of because I didn't study.

Congratulations guys.

Hey Paul, your first day on the job and you have a
10-13 on your hands already huh? or is it a
" Houston we have a problem"

AnonyMs: Congrats to you both - what a wonderful thing...

7x6andchg: What's a 10-13? Fire in progress? Sociologist on the loose? :D

Thanks, Monstro and jackinman.

7x6&C

Longhornjok: Yeah, congrats you guys. Since you're the "Meet and Greet" co-mods, it kinda makes you the International Cheese Hostesses of LPSG (sorry for the gender confusion). I know you'll both welcome everyone - well, almost everyone - with open arms.

sammygirly: I think it's "improper usage of an Atlas"

7x6andchg: Ok...wow...so much for some time to get used to this, eh?

7x6&C

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for the congrats! Mark assigned the two of us to Meet and Greet because it is such a busy category, but I don't anticipate any problems that Paul and I can't handle. I'm going to make my moderator persona as unobtrusive as possible. We're here to make sure things run smoothly. Our posts carry no more weight than usual except when we're wearing our Moderator Hats. (Mine is a pair of mouse ears attached to a beanie embroidered with a large penis and 5 green stars!) Whn I get back to the States I'll have more time to spend here.

Just remember the common rules of courtesy:

Let's play nice. No flaming. No racially or sexually derogatory comments. No heinie-biting. It's okay to have opinions, and een attitude, but let's not forget about respect. If there's to be any controversy, that's my job! (Just kidding, of course. I don't expect drama.)

When starting a new topic, please ask yourself, "What category does this belong in?" Remember, Meet and Greet only one of several. If you're cruising for a bone-buddy, Personals is likely to be more appropriate. If the subject is not introductory or genitally related, consider Et Cetera, Et Cetera. If your topic is particularly suited for the ladies, Sammygirly will certainly be able to accomodate you in Women's Issues. You get the idea. I don't want to discourage new topics, but as stated before, this is a busy category and we'd like to make sure the topics we receive here are the ones that belong here.

Finally, if you have a situation or a question that needs a moderator, don't hesitate to send an IM to Paul or me. That's what we're here for.

Now let's settle back and and have fun. ;)

sammygirly: AHEM!

I like my heiny bitten....dammit DMW.
Meanass

I'm taking my ball and going home :mad:

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=sammygirly link=board=meetgreet;num=1063126246;start=0#13 date=09/09/03 at 16:41:45]AHEM!

I like my heiny bitten....dammit DMW.
Meanass

I'm taking my ball and going home  :mad:
[/quote]

Well, Sammy, you know what I mean. If Maximillian wants to bite your heinie, I have no problem with that, but I just finished brushing and flossing! Besides, after losing a month's wages at the tables in Monte Carlo, I already feel like I've been bitten on the ass. Ah, well.

View_From_Below: Two more great choices! Every moderator selection has been a home run.

Longhornjok: [quote author=sammygirly link=board=meetgreet;num=1063126246;start=0#10 date=09/09/03 at 16:36:36]I think it's "improper usage of an Atlas"[/quote] Hehe, well I went with that because we used to call the women who GREET you at the grocery store with samples on toothpicks, International Cheese Hostesses. I know the co-mods are boys, and they're domestic, not foreign. ;)

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=Longhornjok link=board=meetgreet;num=1063126246;start=0#17 date=09/09/03 at 17:20:31]
International Cheese Hostesses. I know the co-mods are boys, and they're domestic, not foreign.  ;)[/quote]

Domestic, not foreign? Debatable in my case! Cheese? I'm uncut, so let's not even go there! :eek:

7x6andchg: I'm domestic!

And I live in the Cheese capital of the US! What a perfect match! :D

7x6&C