I think i have an idea why....

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
Why men get mad at women who prefer big cocks. I think its just one key difference. Everybody has thier own preferences, big boobs fat asses and whatnot. But i think the thing about women needing big cocks, is they can never get thier "full" feeling. Thier man will never be able to do that for them, ever. Where as, if a man who likes big boobs, settles for a girl with small boobs, he wont think for the rest of his life "i wish my woman had bigger boobs" Im sure after a little while he doesent care whatsoever about the size of his girls boobs. But it seems like for women who settle for a smaller cock, they will always have that lingering "i wish i could get filled" in the back of thier mind.
Tight pussy, loose pussy, i think its all pretty much the same for us guys, although im not too experienced in that department since ive only had sex a few times so i may be wrong.
Like if you marry sombody and she is not the best looking ever. If you truly love them, looks wont matter at all, they wont even be on your mind like " i wish she was a little cuter" you simply love them theres not even a glimpse of a thought that you wish they were cuter. I mean sure, a super model wife would be nice, BUT, if shes not, it doesent matter in the least. Sure bigger tits would be nice, BUT, its only for looks, if they truly love them and such, it wont matter one big.
And i know, if you settled with a man with a smaller penis, you love him unconditionaly and all that, he gives you orgasms like a mofo and is a great lover, you still have that "i wish i could get filled regardless of how good a lover he is" he can never fulfill that, unless let a bigger man fuck you, and cmon, i wouldnt lol.
So thats why i think men get mad at women who need big penises.

what do you think? am i spot on or am i retarded? lol

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cock size can have a bearing on sexual performance, breast size doesn't. We all want to have a relationship with the best we can get - the nearest our ideal physical type, type of intellect etc, why would anyone settle for anything less than what they consider perfect for them?
For me my perfect guy as well as being intelligent, funny, challenging and physically attractive would have a decent sized cock.
Not every match is made in heaven and lots of people do settle for what they perceive in some way to be second best considering that the qualities they find missing are compensated by other characteristics - but I find that the things that weren't a problem in the beginning can start to niggle when you're over the first flush of lust.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's almost always the average and smaller guys that get mad. The bigger guys don't have a problem with size queens. Why? Size queens make smaller guys feel inadequate, and no man likes to feel inferior. There is nothing the
average and smaller guys can do. You are whatever size you are and that's it. A woman with small boobs (I personally don't mind average or small boobs) ca

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
Im not hating or complaining or anything just so you know im just trying to rationalize why. Of course big guys dont get mad, because thier big, they dont have to worry.

and of course everybody wants the perfect sombody, but when it comes down to it, not getting that perfect sombody doesent matter at all. But it seems that when a woman gets her perfect sombody, she will still yearn for the big dick her man cant give her. But lets say i dont get my perfect sombody, it wont matter in the least, and ill never want anything more than what ive got, and i wonder, guys, do you feel the same way? or would you still wish your woman had bigger boobs or whatever? because if thats the case, then by george you cant complain about the size queens. But i think most guys are like me and would be perfectly happy with whatever we can get.
But then again, what do i know, im just tryin to learn here aha. lolz.

sweetnhot

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with you. That's my worry. I've dated really nice guys that were/are very much into me, and would be really good partners, but then we get in the bedroom...and well, one a few months ago was VERY small. And I want to just concentrate on the personality and all his good points, but I can't help thinking, "Why can't I have that AND a bigger cock?" I'm afraid that thought wouldn't go away and eventually I might be tempted to cheat on him.

I'm sure it's different for a lot of women - maybe they don't care so much -but once you know that filled-up feeling, it's hard to forget. Because, you're right, it's not just a visual thing like boobs.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's almost always the average and smaller guys that get mad. The bigger guys don't have a problem with size queens. Why? Size queens make smaller guys feel inadequate, and no man likes to feel inferior. There is nothing the
average and smaller guys can do. You are whatever size you are and that's it. A woman with small boobs (I personally don't mind average or small boobs) can get an enhancement. A woman with a loose vagina can do kegel exercises. Boobs are just for looks anyway. What can a small guy do about it? Nothing! Yeah, I know, the small guy can learn to use fingers and tongue really well, but that won't get him off.

I know the size queens have no use for me. I accept that. I don't get angry.
How can I get angry for someone having a preference...even if it leaves me out? I believe (and always have) that size does matter. Fit is very important.
I learned that from working as a mechanic. I know most women prefer larger, so if I find one that can accept me, fine. If not, oh well, that's life.
It doesn't make me angry at anyone. A little sad maybe, but not angry.

sweetnhot

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know a lot of women who say they don't mind, and don't want a big one. It hurts, etc. And many of my gfs say it's not what a guy has but what he does w/it. So, it's certainly just a preference. There are guys who dismiss me because my boobs are smaller than they might want. I don't get angry about it. The difference, of course, is that I could change that if I wanted.

I do think smaller guys might be better at oral. Does anyone else agree? The small guy I dated was fantastic w/that! It was actually enough for me, and I thought I'd stay w/him, but there were some other non-sexual problems that came up. Maybe stuff that if he'd been bigger, I would've overlooked, but I agree w/Princess that the little issues start to "niggle" a bit more when there's something else lacking.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Im not hating or complaining or anything just so you know im just trying to rationalize why. Of course big guys dont get mad, because thier big, they dont have to worry.

and of course everybody wants the perfect sombody, but when it comes down to it, not getting that perfect sombody doesent matter at all. But it seems that when a woman gets her perfect sombody, she will still yearn for the big dick her man cant give her. But lets say i dont get my perfect sombody, it wont matter in the least, and ill never want anything more than what ive got, and i wonder, guys, do you feel the same way? or would you still wish your woman had bigger boobs or whatever? because if thats the case, then by george you cant complain about the size queens. But i think most guys are like me and would be perfectly happy with whatever we can get.
But then again, what do i know, im just tryin to learn here aha. lolz.

I understand that you are trying rationalize the reasons for this behavior.
Never once did I think you were hating or complaining. I'm just stating things the way I see, and belive them to be. I really do think size queens incite anger from average or smaller guys due to their feeling inadequate.
I don't complain or show anger towards size queens.

Some of what you mention is human nature...to never be satisfied no matter what we have. I know I can never have what I consider to be perfect. I am far to imperfect to even hope for that. I, like you, would be happy with whatever I can get. I would be happy with woman who really cared about me and could accept me as what and who I am. However, I have yet to find that. It may well remain so indefinitely. That's life, nobody said life would be fun, happy, or even fair. Nobody said I had to enjoy it, they just said I had to go through the motions until it's all over.