I was just thinking

BremerChick

1st Like
Joined
Oct 4, 2006
Posts
129
Media
3
Likes
1
Points
163
Location
Bremerton
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gender
Female
Has anyone seen any really cool shirts like female-wise. Everynow and again you see a guy with a shirt like "its big" or some time of manly shirt well how about girl shirts.
 
One of my faves was seen on an anti-George W. Bush website

"The only Bush I trust is my own"​


Has anyone seen any really cool shirts like female-wise. Everynow and again you see a guy with a shirt like "its big" or some time of manly shirt well how about girl shirts.
 
a425_bm.gif


a897_bm.gif


a434_bm.gif


a618_bm.gif


a795_bm.gif


a639_bm.gif


a433_bm.gif


a423_bm.gif
 
There's PLENTY of girls' shirts that reference penis size. I've seen ones that say "Size DOES Matter" (with hands spread far apart). I've seen a really cool one that reads, "Must be this big to ride," with an image of an 8-inch ruler.

Just google.
 
My gf has very large (natural) breasts and I always wanted to get her this one shirt that read:

Yes they are.
No you can't.

:biggrin1:
​
 
These four I liked especially

http://www.tshirthell.com/shirts/products/a897/a897_bm.gif

http://www.tshirthell.com/shirts/pro...33/a433_bm.gif
T-Shirt Hell :: Shirts :: I TAUGHT YOUR BOYFRIEND THAT THING YOU LIKE

T-Shirt Hell :: Shirts :: FUCKING CLASSY

I prefer the sexuality as an undertone, not so obvious. Okay, the "Fucking Classy" is an exception, but usually I think the messages of such shirts shouldn't be too obvious. It makes them appear more serious, since there are so many nowadays running around as "Bitch", "Porn Star" or similar, and really don't have intentions going along with the shirt print. On the other hand, if you wear the message more subtle, you lend it a more serious notion.
 
I have 3 funny ones:

One with a vertical line of arrows pointing to some small text at the bottom, (just above my bulge) which reads: while you're down there love...
:tongue:

I have two coded ones which read: F4NNY M4GN3T - (UK) Fanny magnet!

and: L4RG3 CO.CK - large cock!
 
i have two that i love:

1. i have the pussy, so i make the rules.

2. i may have a really bad mouth, but i can do really great things with it.

heheh.
 
A colour printer, a computer you have (obviously), a hot iron, a blank t-shirt and a t-shirt transfer paper! YOU may be on your way to fame and fortune. (Just a suggestion for you - originality often wins out over mass production when it comes to creativity)