Anyone have anything from them? They are new to TikTok/Instagram, no only fans
Idk. Waylans kinda bossy. I could see waylan being the top and Ian being a dom bottom.They’re so handsome. I bet Ian’s the top and Waylans the bottom
Waylan has no ass to be a bottomIdk. Waylans kinda bossy. I could see waylan being the top and Ian being a dom bottom.
Check their Snapchat, lol. Ian is almost always shirtless wink winkDo appreciate that, Ian shirtless.
Wonder if they are open.
Oh did not know that. Very supportive haCheck their Snapchat, lol. Ian is almost always shirtless wink wink
luv ya babes. i want their dicks in my mouth really jk lolOh did not know that. Very supportive ha
Pretty empty so far, unfortunately. 614 members with 11 posts (last three posts were from 7/15, 6/28, 5/11). I'm hoping they become more active on it but it seems their focus is on Snapchat, TikTok, and Instagram for now.How is thier pateron?
They seem not to have expected it all and become much more popular than expected. Ian also seems over it the last several videos - or at least tired. He barely post any content alone.Pretty empty so far, unfortunately. 614 members with 11 posts (last three posts were from 7/15, 6/28, 5/11). I'm hoping they become more active on it but it seems their focus is on Snapchat, TikTok, and Instagram for now.
That's what I noticed too. Ian looks kinda tired. They need a vacation, man. They are always hustling. Keeping up with horses and social media is not an easy task.They seem not to have expected it all and become much more popular than expected. Ian also seems over it the last several videos - or at least tired. He barely post any content alone.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.