If LPSG had a penis shaped water fountain

D

deleted16543241

Tbh there needs to be one, so you can say to people "Hey did you see the fountain shaped like a dick? They just erected it..." ;)

Seriously tho, for a water fountain, imagine being the dude that carved it. It would be the ultimate dick pic veins and all. You would be like that young dude that drew dicks on everything and was proud of it. Or the popular guy on that construction company showing off with his party trick carrying a cup of coffee in each hand and a dozen doughnuts to share around.

Overall tho, it'd have to be the biggest shlong shlapper people have ever seen.

• Haha
Reactions: bigboy9239

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tbh there needs to be one, so you can say to people "Hey did you see the fountain shaped like a dick? They just erected it..." ;)

Seriously tho, for a water fountain, imagine being the dude that carved it. It would be the ultimate dick pic veins and all. You would be like that young dude that drew dicks on everything and was proud of it. Or the popular guy on that construction company showing off with his party trick carrying a cup of coffee in each hand and a dozen doughnuts to share around.

Overall tho, it'd have to be the biggest shlong shlapper people have ever seen.
Three clear ceramic ones in the center of an Olympic sized pool in three different sizes, spouting off every hour, with the veins glowing and pulsating an eerie space sound effect.

• Haha
Reactions: deleted16543241
D

deleted16543241

Three clear ceramic ones in the center of an Olympic sized pool in three different sizes, spouting off every hour, with the veins glowing and pulsating an eerie space sound effect.
Mate that'd work. Not only would it Spurt off every hour, but during the day they would act as a sun dial....rather a shlong dial haha

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mate that'd work. Not only would it Spurt off every hour, but during the day they would act as a sun dial....rather a shlong dial haha
I chose clear so as not appear preferring one color over the other. It might be mistaken as unilateral. Clear goes as ambiguous and omni lateral. KWIM, JELLY BEAN?

• Haha
D

deleted16543241

I thought I just remembered was the video game Leisure Suit Larry magna cum laude, and downtown by the Frat and sorority houses there is a water fountain that's close to what I'm talking about
Now that was quality...

D

deleted16543241

I chose clear so as not appear preferring one color over the other. It might be mistaken as unilateral. Clear goes as ambiguous and omni lateral. KWIM, JELLY BEAN?
A clear cock fountain... So like a giant clear cock dildo to appease all.

One addition is you could make it interactive. Have two fat set of balls the water is pumped through. People can press them to make the fountain a gusher at will

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A clear cock fountain... So like a giant clear cock dildo to appease all.

One addition is you could make it interactive. Have two fat set of balls the water is pumped through. People can press them to make the fountain a gusher at will
Nah, the daily maintenance of wiping them down? Especially with covid? No thanks they'll have to be entertained by just the sight

• Haha