If School Was This Fun...

5

573829

Guest
My name's Jacob Maider. Most people just call me Jake. I've been straight my whole life, but I've never been against trying something new or different. The story I'm about to tell you happened a few years back while I was in my final year of college.

I was 18 at the time, and at our college, which as an all-boys college, we were expected to do some form of extra-curricular activity. I chose swimming, as did a lot of other guys. We got to learn all sorts of techniques, play water polo and never worry about sharing the pool. It was all ours.

Now, I'm no great expert, nor am I a pervert, but I've always had this habit of glancing at crotches. Nobody really changed provocatively, to put it mildly. I more or less never saw any other guys dick. But that changed in the spring term. I was getting ready to shower one day, when one of the guys behind me pushed in front and nabbed the last private shower cubicle. But then again, that was so typical of James. He was about the same height as me, with a fairly built body. I banged on his door and he opened it, showing me his big white cock. I walked off after staring at it for about five seconds. After the session, James and I were the last ones left in the shower cubicles. All the teachers had gone. James said to me: "Did you like what you saw?" I thought to myself: "This really cannot be James asking me this, can it?" This guy was 100% straight. He'd said it himself several times. He's even talked about his many sexual experiences before, and they've all been with women. I replied by saying: "What are you on about?" He said: "I know you saw my dick and thought yours was smaller." I replied: "I'm comfortable with my size and you're not that big anyway." He left it at that and walked out of the showers.

The next time we had a swimming session, I tried to do everything possible not to end up last with James. But I did once again and this time he pulled his pants down and showed his cock. I asked him: "What's all the nudity for?" He said: "Why? You felling uncomfortable because my dick is bigger than yours?" I said to him: "How would you know?" Then I showed him my dick. He said "Not bad at all. I so want a blowjob badly. My girl ain't giving me jack. I tried putting my cock to her face but she wasn't giving it up. I need a blowjob so badly. Have you ever thought about getting a blowjob from a guy before, Jacob?" I said no. But he kept saying: "I've always wanted to know what it feels like, would you do it?"

Part 2 coming soon...
 
That's why English think they are better than Americans. Everyone has a college education. They have to pass a special test at 16 if they want to go on to University (college). If they don't pass the test they go into labor. Class system supported by the education system.
 
The start shows lots of promise. Please continue.
(Just a thought for folks like me, could you offer more descriptions like:
he was 6'2" 180 lbs, blond, olive complextion etc) thanks,
 
That's why English think they are better than Americans. Everyone has a college education. They have to pass a special test at 16 if they want to go on to University (college). If they don't pass the test they go into labor. Class system supported by the education system.
Err, no? They just have different words for the same thing. Doesn't mean they think they're better than us.
 
So I'm here in this shower alone with James. No teachers, no students nobody else around. He's asking for a blowjob and I keep saying no. And to think: James was uncut and about six inches flaccid. He said to me: "I dare you to do it. I bet you couldn't; you say you're comfortable with your sexuality in order to try new things but you won't." I replied: "Let's face it. Why are you so intrigued with the thought of me sucking your big dick?" He immediately replied: "You think it's big? Listen, I promise I won't tell." I should know. He's never been in trouble for being a snake in the grass. So, feeling very timid, I dropped to my knees, opened my mouth and started to suck James off. It felt like a big banana going down my throat but never getting swallowed. He had a fair amount of bush which smelt a little bit, but it only added to the weird yet interesting experience. He was pushing his willy down my throat softly. Then, as he got harder, he started to push his dick faster down my throat. I knew it felt weird, and he wasn't doing anything except groan very slightly, but I enjoyed it.

He kept on thrusting his big white penis back and forth down my mouth until he let out a big groan and it was too late. He had already started cumming, and spilled loads of it in my mouth. I immediately got up and spat as much of it out as possible. He then said: "That was the best blowjob I've ever had. Not let me return the favour." Was this guy for real? He dropped to his knees and started sucking my dick. I had never done this before either, so I didn't know how to feel about it, but I managed to spill cum down the drains instead of his mouth. He was straight. I know he was... or was he? I couldn't decide. However, I knew that I wouldn't want this getting out to anyone. So we made a promise never to tell anyone in our college (high school) ever. That was it for me. I decided not to have any more of those encounters again. But it wasn't my only encounter....

PART 3 COMING SOON...
 
That's why English think they are better than Americans. Everyone has a college education. They have to pass a special test at 16 if they want to go on to University (college). If they don't pass the test they go into labor. Class system supported by the education system.

More likely that they see dumb shit like this posted!
 
Ever since I sucked James' dick, I had become more aware of the male crotch. I couldn't help myself staring at guys, especially when they had large crotches. I needed to stop staring and start....exposing! Seeing the talent that these guys may or may not possess. But how would I be able to see if a guy was packing or not? Opportunity lended itself again, this time a lot easier than I thought.

His name was Miguel. He was 6 feet tall, english guy with a spanish heritage. I just couldn't take my eyes off his crotch every time I saw him. I always seemed to fantasize about his dick in my mouth. All I wanted to do was see his dick. Nothing more. So I decided to just wait until he entered the toilets and used an open cubicle. That was a bust the first and second time as he seemed to always use the closed one. Third time lucky worked a charm.

I let him enter the cubicle first and then stood right beside him as he unzipped his jeans. I had never seen anyone take that long to pull their dick out of their pants. When he finally pulled his dick out, my dreams were confirmed. The guy had to seven and a half to eight inches flaccid, and uncut. I was staring so much that he almost shook me when said: "What are you staring at?" I was embarassed and said "Sorry Miguel. No homo but I'm just shocked by your cock size. Mine's not so big." He then said: "Why didn't you just say so? Let me see yours." I got mine out. "Looks good. Girls call me the spanish sausage but I'm getting a bit tired of having girls on dick. Have you ever sucked dick before Jake?" I was dumbstruck. Was this happening to me again? So I decided to play on it. I told him: "I bet I can do it better than any other girl you've ever had." So we went into a disabled cubicle, locked the door and I started sucking his cock. He loved it so much. His crotch area smelt a little bit like James, but I was okay with it. It only added to the experience and it tasted good. After I sucked him off for about 10 minutes, he asked me: "Do you wanna ride my
cock?" I asked him: "Do you even have a condom?" He pulled one out, put it on and said: "Come and ride my spanish sausage bitch."

So I decided to ride his big, fat penis. He kept saying to me:" You like my big white spanish dick? " I just kept on screaming yes. Then we switched. I absolutely loved playing top. He was the first guy on my dick, and I loved it. I was the first guy on his willy, and he loved it. But little did I know that his man pussy would widen because of another big white dick.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Idontknw
Don't call it a comeback...

Chapter 3 - I ain't going Black... ​
Don't call it a comeback...
-

I've always felt that no matter the race, cock is cock. But having got some white dick (and it's sooooooooooooooooo good), I was addicted. I didn't know if it was the smell, the taste or the way they always spilled their cum in my mouth, white men were great. And the guys I'd been with knew that their big cocks were my weakness. They knew exactly how to work their dick in my mouth and fuck me until I couldn't take it anymore. So it surprised me when I found my self turned on by Luke.

Luke was a soccer player, and a very good one. I didn't play the beautiful game but I would sit and do some of my homework outside in the training fields where the school team did their games. Luke was tall, dark and handsome. He was about 6 feet, with a caramel complexion and hazel eyes. You could tell he was proud of his body, always choosing to play skins whenever he could. He was always looking hot with a fresh haircut and cologne (how he got away with it I don't know). But he was 110% straight. He'd jump from girl to girl all of the time. However, he'd been having trouble recently getting a girl. The ones he wanted didn't want him, the hoes he rejected pined for him.

"You do know he takes a swim every morning for cardio, right?" said Adam. He was a friend of mine who was hung, single and white. But friends were off limits to me. "Luke does a lap in the pool every morning? I thought he didn't like swimming classes?" I replied. When we would have Physical Education he'd skip any activity that involved getting changed. I always wondered why he was so afraid of getting naked. From what I heard, he fulfilled the BBC stereotype. But I guess if I wanted to see for myself I'd have to swim first, right?

-

I decided to bring my swimming gear with me the next morning and pay dumb if he asked what I was doing in the pool. Sure enough, about 15 minutes into the hour I scheduled to swim, Luke shows up freeballing with something clearly going on in the crotch area. "What are you doing in my pool at this hour, Jake?" he asked. "Don't you know I aim alone to be alone with my thoughts?" I felt a little embarrassed before replying that I didn't know he swam. "I'm not gonna be too long anyway. Mind if I stay?" He obliged, I stayed. After we finished, e headed to the shower, then to our lockers. I was almost floored by what he said next. "Hey Jake, I heard you give great head. Mind if you give me some?" WTF? Did he think I was just gonna agree and roll over like he thinks I'd do? (I wanted to so bad.) "I've never given head to anyone in my life" I replied with a slight tremor in my voice. Luke started walking closer and closer towards me, and as I grew more and more afraid of what he would do next, there also arose a desire to fulfill his every need. "James and Miguel have both told me you suck dick so well. So why not show me yourself? Or is it that you only suck white dick? Because" he says as he pulls his towel off his lower body, "my dick is ready to go. I promise you won't know the difference." I wanted to say no, to refuse him and to make sure that I stopped this rumor from going around. But I couldn't. My desire got the best of me, and as I kneeled down the only thing I could think of when I came face to face with this penis was the opportunity I had to make the hottest football player in school cum.
 
  • Like
Reactions: william1
That's why English think they are better than Americans. Everyone has a college education. They have to pass a special test at 16 if they want to go on to University (college). If they don't pass the test they go into labor. Class system supported by the education system.

There is no 'special test' at 16... We do exams like most countries. We also use a different word for the same thing, not to sound superior.

When was the last time you lived in the UK. Americans saying British think they are better, that's sure a new one for me.

Usually I think I'm superior when someone else is I'll informed and stupid
 
Chapter 3: Am I going black? ​

"I'm jut not white or big. So, let me get this straight. You're not into black guys, but you're black?" said Luke angrily as he threw his hire on quicker than a speeding bullet. "That's a lie, Luke. I'm into guys of all races, but I find men of a different skin tone to mine why a big dick more... exciting. That isn't the word, I just mean that it's just good to know that I'm not unattractive to wh-" It was almost as if a million light bulbs had gone off in my head. There was something behind his feelings of sudden neglect. Was Luke... no, he couldn't be, could he?

Thirty-five Minutes Earlier...


I could hear my heart racing as I unbuttoned Luke's trousers and unzipped them. As I pulled down his boxer shorts, it was almost as if time had stopped. All I could do Is gasp at his dick. It wasn't that it was huge; it was that it wasn't. I expected a huge BBC with a thickness to it, all I got was a average sized penis that was attached to rather huge balls, about 6.5 inches. "It's bigger than you expected, right?" he said. I wanted to let him down slowly. I'm sure he knew with being in changing rooms (and all those comparing rumours going around) He knew he wasn't that big. But I wanted him to feel comfortable. "It's big for sure" I said feebly, trying to sound sexy. I got straight to sucking his dick so that he wouldn't notice. I started of slowly, easily taking his whole cock. The whole time I was thinking about how big Miguel's dick was. (He had since started getting his dick sucked by another friend of his. When I found out, I did get jealous, but we weren't exclusive.) As I went faster, he started getting more vocal, but he was also increasing his speed too. As he went faster, I closed my eyes and pictured myself sucking Miguel. I couldn't help it. I was hooked on white dick, and I couldn't help it. Luke may have tasted great, and known exactly what to say, but I was a size Queen. Was it a fetish? I didn't know, but I knew that he wouldn't take this long to...

"Oh I'm gonna cum, I gonna cum!" shouted Luke as he spilled his hot cum in my mouth. This must have been his party trick, because he could water an entire greenhouse with this amount of cum. It tasted good, and there was loads if it in and around my mouth. "Oh fuck, that load tasted so good Mig-" I stopped abruptly as I remembered that this wasn't Miguel. But it was too late. "We're you thinking of Miguel when you were blowing me? What does he have that I don't?" Oh how would I answer this question? "I didn't mean to, it's just I was thinking of the biggest white dick I've-" Clearly I wasn't making this any better. "You were thinking of some big white dick instead of taking this big black dick like a champ?" said Luke, who was visibly upset. I couldn't let it go down like this. "You're great, Luke, but-" "I'm jut not white or big by your standards. So, let me get this straight. You're not into black guys, but you're black?" said Luke angrily as he threw his hire on quicker than a speeding bullet. "That's a lie, Luke. I'm into guys of all races, but I find men of a different skin tone to mine why a big dick more... exciting. That isn't the word, I just mean that it's just good to know that I'm not unattractive to wh-" It was almost as if a million light bulbs had gone off in my head. There was something behind his feelings of sudden neglect. Was Luke... no, he couldn't be, could he?

"Why do you care so much, Luke? It's not as if you're gay, or even bisexual, are you?" Luke had never looked so despondent. The sadness in his eyes only made me feel worse about myself. "I've been dealing with certain...feelings. I'm not gay but I'm definitely curious. I wanted to feel empowered by someone else I could relate to that would enjoy me for me, not because I'm a soccer player. But I get it now. You're a whore that's addicted to white cock. So go ahead and have as much as you want. Hope you choke on it. You're 'secret's' safe with me." Luke quickly left and shut the door behind him. I never felt so low. Was I in a phase? Did I only love white guys? Could I even fathom a relationship with a guy that had a different skin tone to mine? I've always known that the gay men of colour I knew always got turned down by white guys often at gay bars, that they had bad luck with interracial hookups on grindr and were always fetishised by other white guys when they were interested. It wasn't as if they were ugly. These were men that could stop a crowd with their looks. But if they couldn't land a Caucasian guy, how could I? I guess there's only one way to find out: More interracial sex.