If you got a reaction while a male massage you. Are you still 100% straight?

Arielxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I want to know. If you having a massage from a male therapist or masseuse and you accidentally got a bonner while he massage you. Does it mean, you are not 100% straight or that is normal thing when you were touched by whoever ?
And when you go for a massage do you prefer male or female?

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I want to know. If you having a massage from a male therapist or masseuse and you accidentally got a bonner while he massage you. Does it mean, you are not 100% straight or that is normal thing when you were touched by whoever ?
And when you go for a massage do you prefer male or female?
I've never even come close to having an erection, with a male or female massaging me. Real massage just isn't erotic to me, even if a drop dead gorgeous woman is the one massaging me. The most stunning woman who massaged me was also the best with technique, so it bordered on deep tissue massage, which isn't erotic.

To answer your question, some people get aroused by touch, no matter who is touching them. If you are a straight male (really) and have no sexual or romantic interest in men (really) then getting aroused is probably just a reactionary thing. If you are thinking sexual thoughts about a guy giving you a massage, then you are probably not 100% straight.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Much like @lapdog2001 said above, it is all a matter of context. If the erection is involuntarily and was only caused by touching a particularly sensitive area then I would give that person a pass. There is also the possibility it could be caused by the man having sexual thoughts about women (as we do quite a lot when we are least expecting it :D) and it is just coincidental with the massage. But if the man's erection was caused by thinking about the guy giving him the massage, particularly when he touched a certain area, then while I wouldn't go so far as to take away his straight card, but he definitely has some bi-curious inclinations, though if this site is any indication, he'd likely deny it.

I've had quite a bit of massages from both men and women with all but one for therapeutic reasons concurrent to injury and none of them turned me on. While some may have felt sensual, none of them felt sexual and only once did I get an erection and it was not due to the actual massage, but because the woman had her crotch (with slightly visible camel toe) inches from my face as she was doing my neck, so it was purely a mental/visual reactionary thing. Even the one non-physical therapy couples massage my wife and I received did not arouse me despite it being more sensual than the others and including my whole body versus the others that limited the areas to my back and neck and only required me to remove my shirt.

As far as my preference of gender, I really don't have one for the most part since as I said, I don't consider an ordinary, professional massage sexual. Both have their advantages depending on what the massage is attempting to accomplish. For a simple feel-good, stress-relieving massage I do lean slightly more towards a female and the lighter touch; while I've found for really tight muscles or deep tissue injury, the usually stronger grip of a male is more effective for pain relief. But these differences are small, so it really comes down more to the individual therapist than their gender.

Arielxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thank you for your comments. I asked because of my gay friend. Who works as a male therapist in a massage studio. Many times when he got a male client. He will try to give them a sensual massage (not erotic). Some of them got a boner. And some of them have come with their girlfriend or wife before. So I am wondering if they are straight or not.

Sorry for my english I do my best.

Chanceorlando

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been getting massages for over 20 years and virtually every time I get hard. It doesn't matter if it's a male or a female therapist, I just find being touched erotic. I'm straight, but being touched, especially when they do my glutes makes my cock rock hard.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I only have a few manually stimulated erogenous that would cause a full erection .
I need my mental / visual game to be on, to really really get aroused. I am pretty sure a rub of my back , chest or arms would not do the trick unless it is my GF and I know the rubbing is going to leed to something even better :cool:

VladtheImpaler

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife had a friend who got her massage license and opened up a small shop in her basement. My wife gave me 5 gift certificates to get 5 massages. She used a full sheet drape, but when I was on my back and she was massaging my thighs my cock was bouncing up and down causing the sheet to keep going up and down which she could not help noticing. I have had male therapists but have not had an erection with them even though they have gotten close to my cock and balls

Reactions: lapdog2001

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you get a reaction you might be allergic to the massage cream doesn’t say anything about your orientation, as random boners.
My build is athletic so a woman or a man could massage my muscles (if I was a bodybuilder it narrow it down), on my experience there were always woman available but if I was given the option I might chosen woman anyway.
When I get a massage I’m not looking for a sexual release it’s just my muscles hurting and I want to get better. It’s expected a discomfort or mild pain by the massage I don’t how anyone could get hard by it unless you are masochist.

Reactions: lapdog2001

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Only massages I have ever gotten were from my wife, and they most definitely weren't for therapeutic reasons. Somehow mine always ended up with her blowing me. Not sure if that is standard procedure or not!!!
For massages from your wife or girlfriend, I'd say it's a mandatory requirement! ;)

Reactions: tobythecat