rainbowboy
Superior Member
- Joined
- Jun 25, 2016
- Posts
- 361
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 2,620
- Points
- 363
- Location
- San Bernardino
- Sexuality
- 100% Gay, 0% Straight
- Gender
- Male
ive slept with him, I can tell you right now his ass is not that big.
It's the old 'mirage trick' looks big but in reality guys about 152cm in height, i mean seriosuly bordering on midget height.
Another dissapointing factor is his face, at most a 2 out of 10 then of course is his skills in bed which i would score 0 out of 10.
Do not bother with this guys hes a waste of time and incredibly boring.[/QUOTEp
Pic or chat or proof?
Pics or chat or proof?ive slept with him, I can tell you right now his ass is not that big.
It's the old 'mirage trick' looks big but in reality guys about 152cm in height, i mean seriosuly bordering on midget height.
Another dissapointing factor is his face, at most a 2 out of 10 then of course is his skills in bed which i would score 0 out of 10.
Do not bother with this guys hes a waste of time and incredibly boring.
How did you find these, if you don't mind me asking?
They're from his OFHow did you find these, if you don't mind me asking?
what’s his new twitter?From his Twitter! Wish we can find full vids from his OF
https://twitter.com/thegmaximasswhat’s his new twitter?
Anything new from his OF?They're from his OF
I’ve purchased a few vids from him, I’ve had no problem with him not sending themHe posts these a lot but is he scamming people?? Is anyone getting their vids after they tip?
Cool thanks!I’ve purchased a few vids from him, I’ve had no problem with him not sending them
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.