Ig: Mike_gym_992

sumifar

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do I want to get smothered by his ass, choked out by his thighs, or suffocate on his dick?
Just imagine Mike doing that, but what if he lets out a fart or something? Wouldn't that just make it even hotter? It'd be like you're experiencing every part of him, no holding back. Total dominance.:poop::poop::poop::poop:

sumifar

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why do his Picts seem so airbrushed and edited? He almost looks like an AI image.
His pictures seem so airbrushed and edited because he's a graphic designer. He probably knows how to use AI tools to enhance his photos, which helps him stand out and earn more on OnlyFans.

dizzy777_

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
His OF isn't bad. It's all solo content though and all the videos aren't longer than a minute and a half. Sub for a month out of curiousity but don't renew. Also, he has DRM on for the videos.

Reactions: sumifar

Kvue

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
His OF isn't bad. It's all solo content though and all the videos aren't longer than a minute and a half. Sub for a month out of curiousity but don't renew. Also, he has DRM on for the videos.
He has that only on the video from the beginning of May. All the videos before that don’t have it

Reactions: sumifar

FlamingPanda

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Can u dm them to me? Also am i the only one not being able to find any images/videos of him in this thread?
All the images/videos in this thread has been deleted, which doesn't make sense to me because 99% of the stuff posted on here was from his Twitter

sumifar

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What do you think of Mike's content? Is it really good? And for those who are subscribed to his OnlyFans, have you had conversations with him? How friendly is he? Or if anyone has had sex with him, haha, how good is it?

texis

Superior Member
Media
What do you think of Mike's content? Is it really good? And for those who are subscribed to his OnlyFans, have you had conversations with him? How friendly is he? Or if anyone has had sex with him, haha, how good is it?
I wish he had longer clips and didn’t photoshop so much