Il/Elle Est Fini

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay so I've called it a day. Reasons being quite numerous but basically; she has left certain comments on other males' 'profile sites' that I don't like eg 'wow youre gorgeous talk to u soon hun xxx'. Maybe its not a big deal to most people but to me, tonight, it is. Then she doesn't want to talk to me, or see me right now. Also, I'm just not very happy myself. I'm a very sad, lonely guy despite outward appearances. And she's got diagnosed medical problems too so I guess we're not good together.

Plus, it was mainly about sex, we hardly had much emotional connection or any connection other than the physical. At least, I cared about her a lot and was inspired by her and I always wanted to be with her. But still, there was no immense feeling there, the kind of feeling that would prevent me from breaking up with her.

Basically that's it. Just wanted to vent people. Oh and - am I insecure for getting upset about her calling other guys gorgeous and talking to them online? These are guys from the UK btw...so its not like talking to someone from America, which I still wouldn't like either.

The End.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think you answered the questions yourself in the first 2 paragraphs. If the relationship had been solid her chatting to guys 1000's of miles away would not have bothered you.

The chatting was just the catalyst that made you act. Had she not done that something else would have triggered you into action.