I'm back! =)

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi everyone!

I'm not a new member here, but I took a long break and now I'm back!

I know some of you won't be happy to see me, but that's okay. =) I hope everyone is doing well... I have missed most of you!

Love,
Mandee xoxo

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Welcome back Mandee,

I hope you enjoy yourself even more the second time around!

Thanks Naughty... =)

I will definately enjoy myself a lot more. I'm going to just choose to ignore the people who are rude (like the pig below you). =)

How have you been?

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks Naughty... =)

I will definately enjoy myself a lot more. I'm going to just choose to ignore the people who are rude (like the pig below you). =)

How have you been?

I think you will find that the ignore function may be a very good option. I have been ok. I will be so glad when this election is over though...

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
More like :rolleyes:, wouldn't you say.

Mandee, what brings your dual personality little self back around here? - it was so much less vapid without you. Tell me, were you listless when not posting here. :biggrin1:

Nah, I think the "Eek!" smilie is far more appropriate. She's young, let's hope that she learned her lesson and has grown.

'Listless' - I love it.

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think you will find that the ignore function may be a very good option. I have been ok. I will be so glad when this election is over though...

Oh yes... I will be so happy when the election is finally over. I just hope America chooses the right president. I'm a little afraid of what our country will become if a certain candidate is elected.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I'm going to just choose to ignore the people who are rude (like the pig below you). =)

Don't worry, Miss Pitstop, you do your thing with the Anthill Mob - I shan't attempt to interact at that level and I doubt you can make it up to mine.

Nah, I think the "Eek!" smilie is far more appropriate. She's young, let's hope that she learned her lesson and has grown.

'Listless' - I love it.

Ya think? Tell you what - if she has you think of something and I'll eat it :wink:

I'm switching to read only mode on this little pool party now - anything else would be overkill. :smile: