I'm back

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow, as I recall this used to be the “Meet and Greet.” Though I am not a “New member” I was unsure where else to post this short note let anyone who may care know that I am still in the realm of the living and have not, in fact, as they may have suspected, dropped off the face of the earth. I looked for other familiar names on the member list to see if the people who I had grown to know and in many cases respect still existed at LPSG after the “buy out.” Anyhow, I was relieved to see that Steve 319, Naughty, Madame.Z, Dr. B, Freddie53, Pappy, Pecker, Altairion, Surferboy, Prepstudinc, Dee, Lex, Dr. Dilznick and Dr.Rock are all still here. If I forgot any other members (and I know I have) please forgive me; I have been months without cruising this site.

My computer suffered a virus in January and I just let it sit until recently (going back to school and needed a laptop.) I find upon my return that much of what I did not like about this site is still here, but more importantly that which I did like (mostly the people and personalities) still seem to be here. I have not had enough time to check that there is still intelligent conversation taking place, but for the time being I will assume that it has not devolved into “just a cock site.” For those who do not know me you will (provided that I do not have an overly skewed perception of myself,) find that I am fairly conservative and am, perhaps even somewhat of a “redneck.” I try to post my thoughts in a respectful manner and don’t really care for the open confrontations that occasionally take place due to two people simply disagreeing on their beliefs. Anyhow, that is my short intro. Though I will not have as much time to check the board and reply to posts, I should not be disappearing for months on end again.