I'm back

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by dolf250, Mar 7, 2006.

1. dolf250

dolf250 New Member

Wow, as I recall this used to be the “Meet and Greet.” Though I am not a “New member” I was unsure where else to post this short note let anyone who may care know that I am still in the realm of the living and have not, in fact, as they may have suspected, dropped off the face of the earth. I looked for other familiar names on the member list to see if the people who I had grown to know and in many cases respect still existed at LPSG after the “buy out.” Anyhow, I was relieved to see that Steve 319, Naughty, Madame.Z, Dr. B, Freddie53, Pappy, Pecker, Altairion, Surferboy, Prepstudinc, Dee, Lex, Dr. Dilznick and Dr.Rock are all still here. If I forgot any other members (and I know I have) please forgive me; I have been months without cruising this site.

My computer suffered a virus in January and I just let it sit until recently (going back to school and needed a laptop.) I find upon my return that much of what I did not like about this site is still here, but more importantly that which I did like (mostly the people and personalities) still seem to be here. I have not had enough time to check that there is still intelligent conversation taking place, but for the time being I will assume that it has not devolved into “just a cock site.” For those who do not know me you will (provided that I do not have an overly skewed perception of myself,) find that I am fairly conservative and am, perhaps even somewhat of a “redneck.” I try to post my thoughts in a respectful manner and don’t really care for the open confrontations that occasionally take place due to two people simply disagreeing on their beliefs. Anyhow, that is my short intro. Though I will not have as much time to check the board and reply to posts, I should not be disappearing for months on end again.

2. madame_zora

Gold Member

Good to see you bro! I've had to weather a few computer storms myself, but you know us- right here where you left us.

3. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome back, Dolf!

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Welcome back, dolfie. You'll find some changes as time goes on. Stick around.

5. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

Hey Dolf-
    You missed all the drama! Good timing on your return. I think I was still lurking when you were last active. Welcome back.

6. RideRocket

Gold Member

Welcome and enjoy the group!

7. Matthew

Gold Member

Good to have you back, Dolf.

8. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

Hey Dolf, good to see you again!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice