I'm engaged!

awellhungboi: Congratulations! Good luck to you both.

And, yeah, maybe you should tell her before the wedding night. Let us know what you decide!

da_blissmachine: I was just stupid when I was 16.... and became engaged twice

ORCABOMBER: Rain, you is EVIL! :D

Bliss, we need wedding photos, you do realise that? ;D

prepstudinsc: [quote author=ORCABOMBER link=board=meetgreet;num=1065680337;start=20#23 date=10/13/03 at 02:31:47]
Bliss, we need wedding photos, you do realise that?  ;D[/quote]

I am waiting for my invitation in the mail....... ;D

da_blissmachine: we still haven't planned completely the date.. but you're all invited

Tender: This would be an invite to Wisconsin according to your profile, right? or are you somewhere else for the time being? good grief Bliss, how will your family ever make a wedding? have their own airline? :D

hmm.
well considering said wedding may be a few months or more off...??
yeah i might take a road trip....
maybe for fun...
maybe for some thinking time...
maybe just cause....
not sure yet....

anyway good luck,
you know what they say,
third time is a charm....

keep us posted....
:)

Tender

Tender: uh o kay
you are getting married twice?
like two ceramonies?

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=AnonyMs link=board=meetgreet;num=1065680337;start=0#14 date=10/09/03 at 17:24:21]
In another thread, our man, da_bliss, has shared he can orgasm through rubbing his nose.
[/quote]
I gotta learn that.

And here I thought the nose trick was something he learned watching Bewitched reruns.

sammygirly: Oy, being that my given name is Samantha...I've been trying to learn THAT trick forever...just so ONCE I can say "YEAH! I CAN wiggle my nose! HA!"

Tender: no no
the best thing would be if i could wiggle MY nose and HE would cum...........

wow could i have fun with that one......
well id need the HE first, but ya know?

:eek:
Tender

da_blissmachine: yes, two seperate ceremonies

well, just practice and you can... hehehe

erc19: got engaged last year myself. Congrats and best of luck to the both of you :)

prepstudinsc: I'm assuming (maybe incorrectly) that if your bride-to-be is from Mexico, she is most likely Catholic. Are you going to have a Hindu-Catholic wedding? Or a Hindu wedding with all the Mexican traditions? I'm sure the food will be great, regardless of how the ceremony is blended...Mexican and Indian foods are some of my favorites.

da_blissmachine: hmm I dunno.... mix weddings are hard.... maybe Unitarian! hahahahaha

probably a Catholic wedding in Mexico and a Hindu wedding here