I'm in a new-like condition!

BigHole

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey, so my name is self explanatory, I approach the whole big penis thing from the receiving perspective, I always thought Samantha was wimping out a little in S&TC when she turned that guy down for being to large, it takes time and effort to enjoy things, the quickest route is always so boring/painful/unfulfilling. Um, I actually found the site because I googled Ned Flanders Cock, but that’s another story. I love films, not any particular genres, just film, I go to the cinema about 3 times a week, and accompany that with a trip to the ice-cream stand for a sundae. The large amount of ice-cream adds to my waist line so I walk everywhere to compensate as well as going rambling and to the gym, not that you’d notice cause I’m so gangly, but that’s a hangover from my eating disorder days, um, right well, I think that’s enough about me, wasn’t quite sure what to put, it’s my first time joining a forum, picked LPSG.org mainly because I’m a size queen, but also because it says “You'll be surprised -- we don't just talk about penises here, but music, movies, politics, and all sorts of other things.”, which sounded cool, much love all.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Welcome, BigHole!

I think you'll find what you're looking for here. We're not always 'about the big dicks'...well, not always. Okay, most of the time!

But there's always a lot of good, honest dialogue about a heap of issues from the funny to the serious.

Just jump in. We only bite the ones we love!:biggrin1:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay