I'm looking for a married or straight guy to please in Atlanta!

CheckingThingsOutHere

Experimental Member
Media
Hey there! I made this account a few years back but didn't even realize what it was all about. I'm posting looking for straight or married guys that love having a place to get discreetly worshipped and swallowed. I'm white and clean, I'm in my mid 30s and live alone in the city, Atlanta, ATL. I love sucking dick and edging you for a while. Anyone into slow relaxed head? Hit me up... would love to connect. College guys to 30s-40s business type dads are all good!

lonlonepona

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Guys I hope you’re not really cheating on your partners by meeting up for this. And looking for a married man explicitly is a pretty terrible thing to do. Get a hold of yourselves.

atl4abf

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey there! I made this account a few years back but didn't even realize what it was all about. I'm posting looking for straight or married guys that love having a place to get discreetly worshipped and swallowed. I'm white and clean, I'm in my mid 30s and live alone in the city, Atlanta, ATL. I love sucking dick and edging you for a while. Anyone into slow relaxed head? Hit me up... would love to connect. College guys to 30s-40s business type dads are all good!
Glad you posted. Any luck yet? I'm out of town a lot this summer but would love a meetup.